Bloodzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Goodkidscc
Mangler
461 | -35
I only re-read this guide because I see it was bumped.


Sweet jesus this guide format is awful. I give brackans credit for making a guide, but holy shit lol..... This guide is painful to read.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1719 | 107
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Goodkidscc wrote:Sweet jesus this guide format is awful. I give brackans credit for making a guide, but holy shit lol..... This guide is painful to read.


Thanks. I didn‘t want to point it out. I thought I‘m the only one who finds it hard to follow the guide even though it tells a story (which I‘m not interested in
Information > athmosphere IMO
User avatar
Goodkidscc
Mangler
461 | -35
HechtHeftig wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:Sweet jesus this guide format is awful. I give brackans credit for making a guide, but holy shit lol..... This guide is painful to read.


Thanks. I didn‘t want to point it out. I thought I‘m the only one who finds it hard to follow the guide even though it tells a story (which I‘m not interested in
Information > athmosphere IMO

Well said.
User avatar
Goodkidscc
Mangler
461 | -35
Jesus Christ I can't even post without being auto logged out.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1719 | 107
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No need to give me credit. It‘s you who said it after all. I just found it good to see I‘m not the only one who found that guide hard to read.

I appreciate the effort brackans invested into this guide but it‘s hard to see what you have to have/do at which point of the game.
User avatar
Muilpeer
Heretic
402 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, I gave the guide a thumbs-up because it's so original and actually I think it's quite readable too.

After the ladder reset I will probably move over to SP because I won't have enough time to farm everything within a few months and muling on multiplayer costs me about 25 TO 40% of my game time. Also, I am getting such nice gear on MP but won't have time to build a successful char with it because ladder is already ending :D

I hope bloodzon guide gets an update. It looks like fun, I might even try it next season in SP when I find some usable gear for it!
Krazy
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Hey would this guide still be viable in the current version of the game? Thought about doing a bloodzon again.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1719 | 107
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Krazy wrote:Hey would this guide still be viable in the current version of the game? Thought about doing a bloodzon again.


Bloodzon hasn't been changed in ages. I'd say it's still good and viable.
Krazy
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Ok, thank you.
exorogue89
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i think this needs an update, love the story tho ^^