adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thank you so much!

Oh man, this is SO much information to take it. I'm just going to follow the guide and cross my fingers.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adamo68 wrote:Thank you so much!

Oh man, this is SO much information to take it. I'm just going to follow the guide and cross my fingers.

For the record, it's not totally newbie-friendly, but if you want to start with it, by all means, go for it. Just be aware, you might have a more difficult time than other builds if you're not familiar with the game as much (which it doesn't seem to be, based off of some of your questions earlier).
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I definitely am not familiar with the game, but I am not afraid to ask questions and do research! :)

I farmed Gris for some items lets night, now off to Andy this evening.

Looking forward to future updates to the guide and more tips and/ tricks.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
adamo68 wrote:Looking forward to future updates to the guide and more tips and/ tricks.

Well once you hit lvl 120 and start doing ubers under geared or just try to do the lc2 at lvl 90 you will notice that it becomes really hard. Your main problem is being melee. For that I suggest to use a throwing weapon, cast broadside and switch to the nagi - the damage changes to nagi. But that's still slow. My personal favorite is to switch to caster sin. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1644 If you don't like limpet use fireball sentry - place it under bosses not next to them. And the items suggested in the guide, there is a small section about fireball sentry sin.

When you have a nice chunk of charms switch back to shunpo sin.
Edited by Nitz 7 years.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Nitz wrote:I suggest to use a throwing weapon, cast broadside and switch to the nagi - the damage changes to nagi.

What!!!??? :shock: I can't believe I never knew about this! That's crazy, but I'm gonna try this on some ubers now! Thanks for the info!
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oh yeah, been a standard tactic for a long long time.

Besides I think the Paladin should be rebalanced.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
adamo68 wrote:Looking forward to future updates to the guide and more tips and/ tricks.

Well once you hit lvl 120 and start doing ubers under geared or just try to do the lc2 at lvl 90 you will notice that it becomes really hard. Your main problem is being melee. For that I suggest to use a throwing weapon, cast broadside and switch to the nagi - the damage changes to nagi. But that's still slow. My personal favorite is to switch to caster sin. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1644

If you don't like limpet use fireball sentry - place it under bosses not next to them. And the items suggested in the guide, there is a small section about fireball sentry sin.

When you have a nice chunk of charms switch back to shunpo sin.

1.) It's not really a guide meant to go through and do all the charms and ubers. It's just an alternate farming setup.

2.) There won't really be any guide updates. That's basically the setup and gameplay, more or less.

3.) Let's keep the guide to the guide please. I'd prefer not to have comments saying, "go play that guide even though you're reading this miniguide."
No offense to you Nitz. Your limpetsin is a good one, but for the sake of trying to keep it clean, ya know?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LHawkins1 wrote:1.) It's not really a guide meant to go through and do all the charms and ubers. It's just an alternate farming setup.
3.) Let's keep the guide to the guide please. I'd prefer not to have comments saying, "go play that guide even though you're reading this miniguide."
No offense to you Nitz. Your limpetsin is a good one, but for the sake of trying to keep it clean, ya know?

Sorry I know that it's a shameless self plug but the guy is new and going melee vs butcher is just cancer. Even if I didn't write that guide I would have told him to do it. Just yesterday someone asked for best farm set up from new and I told him to follow the totemguide then melee nec guide. Not just yesterday I did that often.

Nagi is good until start of dest then again once you are geared.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
Sorry I know that it's a shameless self plug but the guy is new and going melee vs butcher is just cancer. Even if I didn't write that guide I would have told him to do it. Just yesterday someone asked for best farm set up from new and I told him to follow the totemguide then melee nec guide. Not just yesterday I did that often.

Nagi is good until start of dest then again once you are geared.

I don't mind the self-advertisement, really. I would've probably directed him there as well, had he asked about collecting charms and such. I just mean for the sake of his question, if it was something more like "Nagi is tricky with most charms unless you're geared and prepared for it, otherwise limpetsin is a strong one, so I'd respec to that until you get some charms and can make nagi easier", etc.

Other than that, yea, I agree with you. If people want to find an easier sin to do charms and ubers, definitely easier as a throw/broadsin or broad/nagisin or limpet castersin. Shunpo is really only meant for something less run-of-the-mill, and more for moving quick through crowded areas, farming with it (once you gear up a bit more than a few basic charms) or leveling through dcows/whatever else.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
A mechanically question. As I am leveling, I happen to be finding a decent number of rings and jewels that provide +fire/lighting/poison or physical magic damage. Do Nagasin's benefit from this stat, as alot of your fire, lightning, poison and other magical damage comes from our 3 Way of X passives and Lazerblade?