Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Any updates on +120 charms ?
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Harski wrote:Any updates on +120 charms ?

About half-way done, but extremely busy with work for the next two weeks. I'll update it right after! That being said, following the general strategies detailed in the previous ubers should hold you in good stead for the most part.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
what is the lowest cd you can get antimass to?
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
can anybody comment on how this build would run with everything except nats/valthek?
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
HeroicDose wrote:can anybody comment on how this build would run with everything except nats/valthek?

nice question!
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Skiz0 wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:can anybody comment on how this build would run with everything except nats/valthek?

nice question!

im currently building a sorc. playing her as fire until i finish hell and gear her up then ill be able to answer if nobody else has by then
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
HeroicDose wrote:
Skiz0 wrote:

nice question!

im currently building a sorc. playing her as fire until i finish hell and gear her up then ill be able to answer if nobody else has by then

It's doable w/o those items. Valthek staff and Natalya armor are just for supercharging the build.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Solfege wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:
Skiz0 wrote:

nice question!

It's doable w/o those items. Valthek staff and Natalya armor are just for supercharging the build.

well right im just curious to hear how it performs without em
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge

Well, last season I did almost every uber (besides Laz, Samael, Void etc) with none of those items. I got a Valthek's later on in the season but I had already killed most ubers. Valthek's is also mostly a farming weapon rather than a boss killer, so it's not like it would have helped me very much in that regard. I never used Nats and never wanted one.

Hopefully that removes any fears as to running the build without those items!
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Hrishi wrote:

Well, last season I did almost every uber (besides Laz, Samael, Void etc) with none of those items. I got a Valthek's later on in the season but I had already killed most ubers. Valthek's is also mostly a farming weapon rather than a boss killer, so it's not like it would have helped me very much in that regard. I never used Nats and never wanted one.

Hopefully that removes any fears as to running the build without those items!

right on. this is the first season i played, is there any reason to think the same accomplishments wouldnt be doable this season? either boss buffs or skill nerfs or w/e

i was gonna give the build a go anyway, currently collecting the last couple gear pieces and leveling the toon. just nice to hear its decent without em