Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Hoght
Prowler
18 | 1
thanks for your guide.
I use the lightning set +lunar eclipse(belt)+lionpad+tenganze (+1 skill)+2 rare rings(+1 skill)
no umo just gems for resistance.
It s cool and easy.
I am just killing Akarat in 5 secondes.
my other sorcs have not a big dps.
But i dont know if i could do that with basic items(tu).
-MaTT
Core Lord
380 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice
Love this build man! I'm having mucho fun after just a few days of playing the game. I'm new to this so much more fun that just standard Blizz/FB lol.
kicjov
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can You show me screen of skill tree? im new and wanna know how much hit to any skill
Hoght
Prowler
18 | 1
you can see the skill tree in page 1.
Damage depend of mana.
Actually i have 18k of mana.And it s not huge.But i can do k3k quickly and duncraig(slowly).
parasiteeve2
Destroyer
6 | 0
hello thanxs for great guide

iam new at d2 median mana sorc is my first built is really funny but i have problems

lvl 105

149 str
113 dex
62 vit
650 energy / mana 5600

ressis around 75

iam act5 nightmare

problem damage is to low i try max mana but items i found i cant wear because i need 300-400 str/ dex

what can i do?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
parasiteeve2 wrote:hello thanxs for great guide

iam new at d2 median mana sorc is my first built is really funny but i have problems

lvl 105

149 str
113 dex
62 vit
650 energy / mana 5600

ressis around 75

iam act5 nightmare

problem damage is to low i try max mana but items i found i cant wear because i need 300-400 str/ dex

what can i do?

Respecc, put points into str and dex so you can actually wear some gear.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeahsper wrote:
parasiteeve2 wrote:hello thanxs for great guide

lvl 105

149 str
113 dex
62 vit
650 energy / mana 5600

ressis around 75

iam act5 nightmare

what can i do?

Respecc, put points into str and dex so you can actually wear some gear.

No, that is the worst advice ever. You don't want to use sacred items on most casters (before like lvl 115, when you will have decent stats from charms), because it will hurt your energy a LOT. Just look the guide up, and get the recommended items, and it will be a piece of cake.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I just want to share how i made mana sorc for early

As you can see - i'm using no TUs except for cheap armor, orb and shield. I have no put any point in STR/DEX to wear and used honorifics instead MOd for:
1) NRG ofc as our main attr;
2) Sash is just t2 needed for max sockets so it requires least str - MOd STR first to wear other items;
3) DEX to wear TUs (211 req for tower shield);
4) currently they're req lvl is around 60-65 and i'm planning on MO some TCD because i choose cold (and fire) passives.
Why cold? I've choose not to waste points on STR/DEX to wear heavy items and not rely on defence from items so i got this because of free defence, summons that boost def even further and %life which is great synergy for my second passive - fire, that also giving lot of life regen and allowing not to rely much on pots/LaeK (that is pretty low 'cause orb have just 2 sockets for rubies).
For jewelry i'm ofc using Emp rings and Teganze, that i'm planning to switch on Witchmoon later.
For getting gold i was re-running hatred normal TA (with some honorific gold-finder gear and Tir runes it's up to 350k per run), For ACs it's ofc Nih-runs. Currently i also put some skill points in familiars and summons (immersion and torrent currently working fine at 1-point) for additional skills boost and layer of meatshield... all is simple.

PS: All sockets are PTopazes (wepen is rubies, shield is 4 ele resist Pgems: ruby, topaz, sapphire, emerald), additional resists will come from MOs.
Edited by Scalewinged 4 years.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
[quote="Scalewinged"]I just want to share how i made mana sorc for early

As you can see - i'm using no TUs except for cheap armor, orb and shield. I have no put any point in STR/DEX to wear and used honorifics instead MOd for:
1) NRG ofc as our main attr;
2) Sash is just t2 needed for max sockets so it requires least str - MOd STR first to wear other items;
3) DEX to wear TUs (211 req for tower shield);
4) currently they're req lvl is around 60-65 and i'm planning on MO some TCD because i choose cold (and fire) passives.
Why cold? I've choose not to waste points on STR/DEX to wear heavy items and rely on defence from items and got this for free defence, summons that boost def even further and %life which is great synergy for my second passive - fire, that also giving lot of life regen and allowing not to rely much on pots/LaeK (that is pretty low 'cause orb have just 2 sockets for rubies).
For jewelry i'm ofc using Emp rings and Teganze, that i'm planning to switch on Witchmoon later.
For getting gold i was re-running hatred normal TA (with some honorific gold-finder gear and Tir runes it's up to 350k per run), For ACs it's ofc Nih-runs. Currently i also put some skill points in familiars and summons (immersion and torrent currently working fine at 1-point) for additional skills boost and layer of meatshield... all is simple.

PS: All sockets are PTopazes (wepen is rubies, shield is 4 ele resist Pgems: ruby, topaz, sapphire, emerald), additional resists will come from MOs.[/quote

what is PTopazes??? my english is not good. and how to use this item transfer into midgame and endgame??
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
a321333 wrote:what is PTopazes??? my english is not good. and how to use this item transfer into midgame and endgame??

Perfect Topaz. See https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/socketables