Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Chronofield got slightly nerfed, and Valthek's got nerfed. None are significant enough to impact this. :)
Jolly
Skeleton
3 | 1
For jewel crafting section you may want to add -10% requirements to the list of desirable traits. I used these types of jewels in a Sacred Banded Plate for Oracle and it was a massive upgrade over the Oracle Gambeson I was using previously. Mana increased even with suboptimal jewels because I was able to shift so much dexterity into energy. I'm hitting the dex requirement for the Banded Plate with zero base dex point investment now. $$$

Thanks again for the awesome guide. 123 now with Assur, Imp/Malth w/ bonus, Athulua, Lucion, and Baal dead.

One other thing for those new to the game/class like I was. Adding a note about cubing Symbol of Esu to grant 2 extra would be awesome as I didn't see anything written clearly in game about this on the skill or item.
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Added both of the above, thanks! Good call on the Symbol of Esu, I actually remembered that I went ages without knowing about that when I started as well.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Jolly wrote:For jewel crafting section you may want to add -10% requirements to the list of desirable traits. I used these types of jewels in a Sacred Banded Plate for Oracle and it was a massive upgrade over the Oracle Gambeson I was using previously. Mana increased even with suboptimal jewels because I was able to shift so much dexterity into energy. I'm hitting the dex requirement for the Banded Plate with zero base dex point investment now. $$$

Thanks again for the awesome guide. 123 now with Assur, Imp/Malth w/ bonus, Athulua, Lucion, and Baal dead.

One other thing for those new to the game/class like I was. Adding a note about cubing Symbol of Esu to grant 2 extra would be awesome as I didn't see anything written clearly in game about this on the skill or item.

it says it on the skill info in the tree?
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have to say I'm loving it so far. My advantage is I'm feeding her with my mael sin's farming, but otherwise very powerful char tho a bit glassy till the charms are in the house and better gear is available. But in that regard I have found Hive buff to help out a lot up to lvl 100/5, with just one point most of the enemies that manages to close in on you are quickly wasted. Later on just respec cause 99% of stuff you're able to kill before it can get to you.

To be fair I have bought glowing vertigo and have witchdrum(still not using it till I eat some sigs) from my sin, other stuff I created.

I'm lvl 105 and starting on my charms.

P.S. Awesome in depth guide which allows you to go wide and have fun so kudos to Hrishi :mrgreen:
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Thanks for the Guide. I've extracted pieces from this and concepts which help with my own style build. The really helpful bits are understanding mana and how each skill works with relation to it. Really good guide for all sorceresses TBH.
AVK95
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I started with this build and it seems really powerful! Just 1 death and already reached hell difficulty. I've got some questions, if someone experienced with this build can answer, that would be very helpful:

1. Why max Immersion - I just use Antimass - Mana Sweep - Spam Arcane torrent... I don't see the point of maxxing immersion - could put these points into antimass for better life recovery maybe?

2. What skills do you bind on lmb and rmb? I am simply putting lmb to move only to avoid accidentally attacking with my weapon and all spells are put on rmb. Better ideas?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
immersion is your single target boss kill spell. It will become more useful now that you're in hell and starting ubers.
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
AVK95 wrote:1. Why max Immersion - I just use Antimass - Mana Sweep - Spam Arcane torrent... I don't see the point of maxxing immersion - could put these points into antimass for better life recovery maybe?

2. What skills do you bind on lmb and rmb? I am simply putting lmb to move only to avoid accidentally attacking with my weapon and all spells are put on rmb. Better ideas?

1. As Crash mentioned above, it's your single target spell. For harder bosses later on, it'll become very useful.

2. I do pretty much what you do. Move-only on LMB to avoid accidentally clicking, and all spells on RMB. It works well for me.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Poison/Lightning in the elemental trees is the most popular version. But are there also some other or further experiences and/or recommendations?