Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Is mana sorc still viable with valthek??
tuantute2701
Invader
9 | 0
Phroximus wrote:Is mana sorc still viable with valthek??

It is, if you want your Mana Sweep to be your main clearing abilites, like, 3 casts in quick succession wipes a screen of creeps in Fauzt
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hrishi wrote:...

Caps on Mana

Some more quirkiness with mana, the total amount of +mana you can have on a single piece of gear is 1897, no more.

The total cap on your mana pool is 65535k. Anything above that loops around and brings your mana down to 0 on the client, so you cannot display any values above that. This results in some issues like it thinking you do not have the mana to cast a spell, for example. Also, 50k mana is the cap for Mana Sweep, you cannot get further damage above a mana pool of 50k with that skill.

I played Arcane Torrent Druid this season and I wanted to add a little information about how mana values above 2^16 -1 are handled.
The displayed value in the bulb does in fact roll over and shows the actual current mana - 2^16 and therefor the displayed damages of Mana Sweep and AT are bugged, too. The current mana is set to actual current mana - 2^16 and the lost mana is set to 2^16 (actually 50k cause it is the cap).
The dealt damage on the other hand is calculated correctly.
That means if you can overgo the value of 2^16 by a decent amount - so that casting spells is actually possible - you can raise your AT Damage to pretty high values.
saint89
Imp
4 | 0
I don't know about you guys but after dumping 240 charges of Spiritual shrines onto a sacred Jared's stone I can't see it ever being better than T4 Narlant Dream.
pedrojrjr
Imp
4 | 0
Hi guys!

How are you?

Quick question ... How do you use Sacred items? I mean, the stg req. is so high (around 400~500), and I have less than 200.
Should I put point in Stg, or use a Honorifc glove to put a lot of Stg in it? Or don't use sacred armors?

Thanks in advance!
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey there,

By the end of your build after killing most of the uber bosses, you will have enough charms to get to that STR requirement. Until that point it is best to either use -% req jewels and/or put some points into STR. Using an Honorific pair of gloves with STR is another option too. As you get more and more STR from your charms, you can respec out of it. :)
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Are you Hrishi from GGG?
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge