Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
It's really fun, and might be one of the best scaling builds in the game, it just requires gear. In previous seasons t3 would get you thru most of hell, now you will need more investment.
MoistSierra
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I enjoyed the rotation of it with managing the mana, how does the scaling compare to other sorc specs? Trying cold out now but such a different playstyle. Feel like it hits a lot harder but finding myself spamming health pots.
-MaTT
Core Lord
380 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm going to try and play this Sorc now. Just getting home from work, so excited to see how the Mana Sorc is going to do in 2.0! HMU on Discord to discuss! @shieldarc#2439
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gorghor wrote:Did infernal machine with full t3/t4, only took about an hour and dozens of deaths, really turned me off of this mod for now. Last season that would have been an easy 1 shot, death zergs into impossible bosses just isn't for me.

It's only a body rush because you chose to turn it into a body rush. If it takes you 15 mins to get to pit lvl 2 that alone should tell you something. You could have just skipped the charm and gone back at lvl 115 with force blast and do it under 1 min with zero deaths.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
I never said it takes 15 mins to get to pit, please don't put words in my mouth. I could have done a lot of things, I was basically comparing this season to previous ones. You shouldn't need 115, or full mo t4 to do the 2nd uber, and in previous seasons you didn't. In fact I will go so far as to say you could probably do it in full t2 or maybe even worse gear in previous seasons, that's the difference this patch made, and I'm not a fan of it. It's fine if you are, I was simply trying to make a comparison on how much the game/spec has changed.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
What is a Mana Sorc supposed to do against Quov Tsin in 2.0? They lost their big damage spell at the end of the tree, and Immersion requires a bunch of hits to be effective, but Quov teleports after one hit. Just an hour long fight?

EDIT: Nvm was pretty easy with gear, you can strafe left/right to avoid most of the attack and get multiple hits in before having to retreat
Edited by juniperleafes 2 years.
WARBANDIT30
Sasquatch
66 | 0
guys does arcane fury duration scale with continuity from mastery ??
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
WARBANDIT30 wrote:guys does arcane fury duration scale with continuity from mastery ??

Yes, it will not show up in the tree tooltip however, have to mouse over your action skill
WARBANDIT30
Sasquatch
66 | 0
juniperleafes wrote:
WARBANDIT30 wrote:guys does arcane fury duration scale with continuity from mastery ??

Yes, it will not show up in the tree tooltip however, have to mouse over your action skill

Can you achieve 100% uptime ?
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
No there is a skill cap, it only goes up to 60% extra duration. The new final Arcane skill is kind of useless, at least the nuke in the previous version of MXL could be used to snipe bosses