Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It doesnt. My bad. I didnt put more than 1 point into Red Skeleton too.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it possible to kill all the elementals to upgrade the black road charm? Can you please share your experience?
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Inno86 wrote:Is it possible to kill all the elementals to upgrade the black road charm? Can you please share your experience?

I had no trouble killing them when I had quite a fresh character. I didn't expect to kill them since my minions didn't have all the damage types required but for some reason elementals drop their immunities randomly so it ended up being very doable.
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Agirai wrote:
Inno86 wrote:Is it possible to kill all the elementals to upgrade the black road charm? Can you please share your experience?

I had no trouble killing them when I had quite a fresh character. I didn't expect to kill them since my minions didn't have all the damage types required but for some reason elementals drop their immunities randomly so it ended up being very doable.

What build were you using at the time?
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
blenderr wrote:
Agirai wrote:

What build were you using at the time?

I used Night Hawk based build.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Agirai wrote:

Is it normal that they drop their immunity? Is there a way without exploiting a bug?
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Inno86 wrote:Is it normal that they drop their immunity? Is there a way without exploiting a bug?

Edit:
Read the next post.
Edited by Agirai 4 years.
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Banisher of Light

Upgrade gem quest overhauled, monsters are now resistant to all elements but their own, instead of immune
from 1.1 changelog

endgame suggestions from elemental runewords
Rathma's Blessing

Rathma's Blessing
Circlets

'OrtGlaThulGla'
Runeword Level: 100
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+25% to Summoned Minion Damage
+50% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +50%
+10 Cold Absorb
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
4 cold
Doomguard
2 magic
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any idea on how to do Baal with this?
Ive done all the others till lvl 120 and some 125, currently on level 125.
I cant summon against him because he will summon too, also dont want to respec.
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Imperius wrote:Any idea on how to do Baal with this?
Ive done all the others till lvl 120 and some 125, currently on level 125.
I cant summon against him because he will summon too, also dont want to respec.

It only worked for me when I used Night Hawk build. Even then you can't summon much except for Night Hawks and a few minions for buffs.