Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:
Pinball wrote:Laz set only good for VK build. If you wanna farm go with Abyss and Jinn

Which one is best for ubers?

Hawk + RC.

My hawk has 50k damage. If you want more survival, go VK build.
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My hawk does 46k dmg and i have almost 17k of hp and dont have all charms, how -1k mdmg and only 4k of final dps of diference?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well that 1k minion damage from Wolf Stance doesnt affect Hawk.
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Pinball wrote:Well that 1k minion damage from Wolf Stance doesnt affect Hawk.

Don't Hawks do melee physical damage? In-game Night Hawk skill tree tool-tip states that Hawks are affected* by Skeleton aura which sounds like it should be the same for Wolf Stance. Seems like Wolf Stance has to work if it's bound to the Right Click and Hawks to the Left.

*Edit:
Never mind, Night Hawks and Skeleton aura is just a synergy. I still don't know whether Skeleton aura affects Night Hawks or not, but if Wolf Stance doesn't then Skeleton aura also shouldn't.
Edited by Agirai 4 years.
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Agirai wrote:

Don't Hawks do melee physical damage? In-game tooltip states that Hawks are affected by Skeleton aura which sounds like it should be the same for Wolf Stance. Seems like Wolf Stance has to work if it's bound to the Right Click and Hawks to the Left.

Yup its phisical dmg, but buff dont increase the stats in the skill description of actual dmg i guess...
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

I use the wand with dark power in switch... So i guess my overall dmg isnt that crap...
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:
pedroboffa wrote:
Pinball wrote:Laz set only good for VK build. If you wanna farm go with Abyss and Jinn

Which one is best for ubers?

Hawk + RC.

My hawk has 50k damage. If you want more survival, go VK build.

If you have 1000% more damage than Daisuke so how can you have only 4.000 damage more than he has with hawks?
You also said that he has shit minion dmg, so 50k damage is pro and 47k is shit?
Explain to me please.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:If you have 1000% more damage than Daisuke so how can you have only 4.000 damage more than he has with hawks?
You also said that he has shit minion dmg, so 50k damage is pro and 47k is shit?
Explain to me please.

Why no read?
Agirai wrote:

Don't Hawks do melee physical damage? In-game Night Hawk skill tree tool-tip states that Hawks are affected* by Skeleton aura which sounds like it should be the same for Wolf Stance. Seems like Wolf Stance has to work if it's bound to the Right Click and Hawks to the Left.

*Edit:
Never mind, Night Hawks and Skeleton aura is just a synergy. I still don't know whether Skeleton aura affects Night Hawks or not, but if Wolf Stance doesn't then Skeleton aura also shouldn't.

And he has been talking about Jinn/Abyss build where Wolf Stance shines.
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:
pedroboffa wrote:If you have 1000% more damage than Daisuke so how can you have only 4.000 damage more than he has with hawks?
Explain to me please.

Why no read?
Agirai wrote:

*Edit:

And he has been talking about Jinn/Abyss build where Wolf Stance shines.

Sorry mate, never say that i use jinn build, just asked opinion on my gear and u presumed that i used jinn and say that i have crap dmg kkkkk... U need to read again.
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A question, i've spended alot of tainted in my gloves but didnt get a necro skill, it is possible to get it?