Summonmancer mini guide

jugglajr
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Arionic wrote:
jugglajr wrote:I know it's still early but you're missing a LOOOOOOOT of gearing choices bud.

Wand - Smokeless Fire
Shield - Grim Silhouette
Rings - Der Nebelring
Helm - Rathma's Blessing(runeword)
Armor - Thelema(Runeword)

One more VERY important aspect, especially at level 120+, use Bane(curse) by targeting your minions with it. This lowers the physical defense of all enemies by a serious amount even with only 1 point put into it.

If you are using Grim Silhouette, you might as well go full Laz for the extra Veil King.

The Grim isn't exactly for the veil king. While it opens the option to use it, the build still goes with Rathma. Grim offers minion damage, defense, and up to +5 to necro levels.

Skill levels are the most important stat of this build. Not counting the abyss knights, all the summons scale off one another.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I'm curious. I've tried rainbow totems, cold, light and fire. Fire does the most daamage as totems but navigating with them is cancer.
As summons i've just been using birds while maxing skelies, Rathmas Chosten and Abyss Knights.
People have been saying Jinn + Abyss is better then Rathma + birds.

I've tried several variations of totems and summons using decent gearing. I just cant decided on which set of skills works better.
Gear -
Laz Helm
Laz Chest
Laz Belt

Smokeless Fire/Laz Wand/Grim Visor
T4 Necro Shield/Sentinels Sorrow
Crafted/Dol Runeword boots for summons - Rodeos Tramplers and Gelebs Gloves for fire totems.
Darkhiei
Skeleton
3 | 0
best boots, belt, gloves are honorific sacred boots/belt/glove. sacred honorific can be shrineblessed, and thus you can get up to 60% minion damage just with bless.
last season i made three ones, this are its stats

delilol
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
That’s no true you lose too much ar and dmg tainteds are much better
Arcibaldo
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, got at lvl 125 with this build, but i feel like i'm too squishy, got like 11k hp but tons of streamers reach 18k+ hp, how can i improve more my hp since embalming is already maxed?
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arcibaldo wrote:Hi, got at lvl 125 with this build, but i feel like i'm too squishy, got like 11k hp but tons of streamers reach 18k+ hp, how can i improve more my hp since embalming is already maxed?

They reach those amounts with high amounts of flat Life on gear and charms to take advantage of the high %Life on Embalming. Crafted jewels can get 50 life each, Astrogha and Belial charms both have huge amounts, same with Der Nebelring. You can also buff your defense by using high base armors in your crafts and MOing some %ED, since you'll already need 602 STR to wear Laz plate.
delilol
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This guide is pretty meh gear choices are meh not having goetia plate on the guide feels bad have like 26k life in my necro. Also birds are slow for farming and Ming should go jins with abyss knights build.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Currently lvl 121 and done all the stuff up to lvl 120 without a problem, the one that took the longest was Baal and the most annoying so-far was Quov Tsin but just summoning all minions and teleporting close to him shaved of some hp every time and he went down after a few tries, he only heals if the character dies and only about 5-8%.

My current "problem" is the lack of upgrades, running K3KBA for shrines and hopefully Archbishop Laz items (haven't seen a single one so-far after quite a few runs). Shrine crafting i haven't had any luck with either, not sure if im doing it right or not, but it's just a Rare item (Yellow) which we put into the cube with the desires Shrine, right? and then hope for good rolls, and if it's a good roll on first we do a second shrine with 2 arcane crystals right? been doing that and haven't seen anything thus far from doing that which would be better than my TU4 Blackheart which currently has +4 necro skills, +120% minion dmg, 20% minion life, 40% cast speed, 40% FHR, 40% buff duration (works well with Dark Power and Bloodlust i have on w), how many shrines on average do you go through before you manage to craft a worthwhile replacement? oh and, is K3KBA really the best place to farm for Archbishop Laz set? since it's quality level 110, would Duncraig be better?
RealPandemonium
Cultist
21 | 0
Thelema runeword (Fal in body armor) gives minion damage and saves crystals, compared to the TU field plate. Defense may not be as high, but you're probably not gonna die anyway in early game.

Also, it might be a good idea to check for the tooltips being up to date before inserting the item links in the guide. At present they are not (for example, the aforementioned TU light plate,) and inexperienced readers may become confused.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Miothan wrote:Currently lvl 121 and done all the stuff up to lvl 120 without a problem, the one that took the longest was Baal and the most annoying so-far was Quov Tsin but just summoning all minions and teleporting close to him shaved of some hp every time and he went down after a few tries, he only heals if the character dies and only about 5-8%.

My current "problem" is the lack of upgrades, running K3KBA for shrines and hopefully Archbishop Laz items (haven't seen a single one so-far after quite a few runs). Shrine crafting i haven't had any luck with either, not sure if im doing it right or not, but it's just a Rare item (Yellow) which we put into the cube with the desires Shrine, right? and then hope for good rolls, and if it's a good roll on first we do a second shrine with 2 arcane crystals right? been doing that and haven't seen anything thus far from doing that which would be better than my TU4 Blackheart which currently has +4 necro skills, +120% minion dmg, 20% minion life, 40% cast speed, 40% FHR, 40% buff duration (works well with Dark Power and Bloodlust i have on w), how many shrines on average do you go through before you manage to craft a worthwhile replacement? oh and, is K3KBA really the best place to farm for Archbishop Laz set? since it's quality level 110, would Duncraig be better?

Qouv is easy. Get close enough to summon minions behind him. He will turn and fire at them, but randomize the pattern a bit. Toggle between birds and skellies and he will attempt to shoot the summons a few times before teleporting. Rinse and repeat. He only aims at you if you can't summon behind him quick enough to keep him occupied.