Summonmancer mini guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
ill try post a video ^^ with clear speeds and some bosses cleared ...OFc i specked in Veil king f 2x Kings ....but u will be surprized what it can do
Also on some crafted pieces ...gloves ...boots i double Shrined ^^ double Blessed sry ^^
LeChatChouette
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
bugfree wrote:ill try post a video ^^ with clear speeds and some bosses cleared ...OFc i specked in Veil king f 2x Kings ....but u will be surprized what it can do
Also on some crafted pieces ...gloves ...boots i double Shrined ^^ double Blessed sry ^^

Hey dude,

I'm curious and i'd like to see a video of your build.

I'm currently playing jinn/knight so it'd be interesting to see what other builds can do

Have fun
Josko_91
Prowler
16 | 1
Honestly, the " Reduces army size by 50% " stat on Veil king is totally bullshit. They should remove it, the fact that you can't have Veil king and Rathma's champion at the same time and that Veil king always turns hostile upon death is more than enough. 50% reduced army size is way too much. I expect them to remove that stat on the next patch! Hell, they could change it so Veil king reduces Death knight summons by 50%, alot more reasonable in my opinion although I would really like if they just outright removed the -50% army size stat instead! Then Veil king would be perfect!
peilis
Stone Warrior
34 | 1
Josko_91 wrote:Honestly, the " Reduces army size by 50% " stat on Veil king is totally bullshit. They should remove it, the fact that you can't have Veil king and Rathma's champion at the same time and that Veil king always turns hostile upon death is more than enough. 50% reduced army size is way too much. I expect them to remove that stat on the next patch! Hell, they could change it so Veil king reduces Death knight summons by 50%, alot more reasonable in my opinion although I would really like if they just outright removed the -50% army size stat instead! Then Veil king would be perfect!

This will never happen, or atleast i dont see them removing it, maybe nerf a bit but thats at most. Veil King alone is so much more powerful than a dozen of minions. You cant expect to have a raid boss and an army in your summons, do you? Of course it is kinda a big nerf and forces you to use Lazarus set if you want to play VK. But each spec has its percs. // Cheers
Josko_91
Prowler
16 | 1
peilis wrote:
Josko_91 wrote:Honestly, the " Reduces army size by 50% " stat on Veil king is totally bullshit. They should remove it, the fact that you can't have Veil king and Rathma's champion at the same time and that Veil king always turns hostile upon death is more than enough. 50% reduced army size is way too much. I expect them to remove that stat on the next patch! Hell, they could change it so Veil king reduces Death knight summons by 50%, alot more reasonable in my opinion although I would really like if they just outright removed the -50% army size stat instead! Then Veil king would be perfect!

This will never happen, or atleast i dont see them removing it, maybe nerf a bit but thats at most. Veil King alone is so much more powerful than a dozen of minions. You cant expect to have a raid boss and an army in your summons, do you? Of course it is kinda a big nerf and forces you to use Lazarus set if you want to play VK. But each spec has its percs. // Cheers

Yes I expect! 50% is way too much, it is completely fine to have a raid boss and an army of summons at the same time since most other classes just faceroll through everything so why not summoner too? Summoners have always been weak, removing 50% army reduction will finally make summons truly shine!
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
MAN ASIDES FROM BAAL WITCH IS A PAIN IN THE ASS ....will proly do him on widowmaker or totems ...everything else is ez on veil king ....i curently have 430 k hp on veil kings with 15 k dps ....so they can take boses ez and they dont die witch is cool
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Problem so far is baal.....u must kill him without summons .....i nver die on him is just that he summons so much crap is unbelievable
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
i have 21 k hp on necro is prety much solid
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
ive just done now Kab ....1.5 min kill is rly awsm
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
btw guide sugests to max deathward on veilking i do max skeletons ...max crows...max resurgence...max veil king ...max embalming .... i have only 1 point in deathgward ....u get with the set + if u have 2 very good crafts on gloves and boots almost 430k hp on Veilking ...with 1 point only in Death pact ....ofc u can sacrifice some crows ...but then u sacrifice Dps for more hp on Veil kings ...with in my opinion should be dmg oriented ....they are ur best dps source