Summonmancer mini guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kottinmouth
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Are you focusing on VK dmg output and tankiness? If so, then Grim Silhouette would be best. But if you only have those two as options, I would go with the TU decked out with MOs.
Philby
Cog
204 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kottinmouth wrote:Are you focusing on VK dmg output and tankiness? If so, then Grim Silhouette would be best. But if you only have those two as options, I would go with the TU decked out with MOs.

Thanks! I actually got a Grim Silhouette from trading so that solved the dilemna. But thanks for the advice!
About the VK, I still can't decide what I should spec to. I like a big minion pack but they tend to stay too much in the back, specially Abyss knights. At the moment I can't equip the full Laz set nor Grim silhouette so I havn't reached the real VK's potential yet.
myfataltouch
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello! Need some advice from the experts. Just reached level 120 using the Laz Set and Crafted gear (based on the guide). What are my next steps for gear? I've tried reading some past comments, looks like there are some SU's that are good? Icy rune helm looks highly recommended too? But is it worth breaking the set bonuses? Currently running Rathma's Chosen/Hawks/Skeles. Feeling a bit squishy in some of the lvl115 rifts/bosses. Any help is greatly appreciated!