Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
81 | 0
My d2 stats cant read the vitality factor. I have 3430 vitality, how much energy (vit) factor would you think I would need?

Cheers!
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
You need energy factor anyway, there is no vitality factor from items afaik. Your energy factor will use vitality instead of energy. Get as high as possible tbh, I read someone say you wanna have something like 700 which is rather tough to get.
User avatar
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
TheError wrote:I'd recommend
Pax Mystica (Xis)
or if you don't wanna farm another Xis
Staff of Shadows
Staff of Shadows
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 203
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Dexterity)%
5% Chance to Cast Level 50 Slayer on Death Blow
+(9 to 10) to All Skills
+(150 to 200) Spell Focus
+(10 to 20)% Bonus to Spell Focus
50% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Spell Damage
15% to Energy
+2.5 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
+100 Life Regenerated per Second
+(15 to 25) Mana after each Kill
Socketed (4)
with +12 can work too.


Added to gear choices.

Hrishi wrote:Nicely written guide. If I could suggest something, would it be possible to have a section dedicated to the pros and cons of choosing between Lemures and Blood Thorns?


Section added.

Gio wrote:Hi, would like the recommend:
-General-
Rare Rings and Amulets can now roll Energy Factor too (might wanna include a guide on it)
-Blood Thorns-
Adjudicator
-Early Game-
The Angiris Pike
Honorific Gloves
-Radiance-
Akarat's Trek
Crafted Gloves with 2 paladin skills and FSD is potentialy highest damage


I don't believe the orange text on Adjudicator weights out the fact it brings nothing else to the table. The Angiris Pike is just too heavy on the str for the early game, and too lacking for mid game. It desperately needs a -50% req mod slapped on it. Good idea with the Akarat's Trek, added to the Radiance setup

physics wrote:awesome guide, looking forward to more gear choices for lemures



Updated the guide with new endgame setup for lemures.
Ruskie
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What would you say about using a demon core MO on Dux Infernum?
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
81 | 0
Does anyone have an Icetomb lying about in SP somewhere? Accidently salvaged the one I just found :(
User avatar
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Why do you recommend using Aerin/Heraldic Shield for crafting? Wouldn't a crown shield yield better potential defense results?
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Because Crown Shield can only get 4 sockets.
User avatar
CharlieTango
Rust Claw
84 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TheError wrote:Because Crown Shield can only get 4 sockets.

All pally shields can only get 4 sockets.
User avatar
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
TheError wrote:Because Crown Shield can only get 4 sockets.


Aerin and Heraldic shield have 4 max sockets aswell (according to the documentation).
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Ahh, my bad. Sorry, then I got no clue. The attribute requirement can't be the problem, so Crown Shield is the best indeed.