Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you can farm for shrines and set parts with TU gear . there's ne need for emprovements in between TU'S and crafts/set parts
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:you can farm for shrines and set parts with TU gear . there's ne need for emprovements in between TU'S and crafts/set parts

Yeah you're right but that doesn't mean there isn't a better option in the mean time just to make life easier. I don't have any of the shrines yet but I have a ton of runes. Sigh.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
besides the Sangreal RW , there's nothing much you need that includes runes up to ON . a pair of Nephilim RW boots for boosting the vitality could be an upgrade from your TU boots up to a good pair of crafts if you are playing a Lemures build , but that's about it. For a blood thorns setup , the TU greaves is still the best you can get before crafts .
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:besides the Sangreal RW , there's nothing much you need that includes runes up to ON . a pair of Nephilim RW boots for boosting the vitality could be an upgrade from your TU boots up to a good pair of crafts if you are playing a Lemures build , but that's about it. For a blood thorns setup , the TU greaves is still the best you can get before crafts .

sangreal > wall of fire?

I ended up swapping from iceshell orbiter lionpaw to erawan truce megalith for the phys resistance to make cows so much easier. It seems like my damage didn't drop at all or it isn't noticeable..
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
how are the cows any hard when you can perma-freeze them with a 3 sec coolldown Divine apparition ? use DA at cooldown and it should be enough to kill the cows almost naked
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:how are the cows any hard when you can perma-freeze them with a 3 sec coolldown Divine apparition ? use DA at cooldown and it should be enough to kill the cows almost naked

Uh? I've been maxing it and using it and it doesn't freeze them all the time at all.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you must be playing a different game or something
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:you must be playing a different game or something

If theres a group of cows and i DA right into them all or next to them only half may get frozen. I da'd 3 times next to this pack that was chasing me. None got frozen 3 times in a row..
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Nice guide. Interested to see the other endgame options you’ve come up with.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
damatt wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:you must be playing a different game or something

If theres a group of cows and i DA right into them all or next to them only half may get frozen. I da'd 3 times next to this pack that was chasing me. None got frozen 3 times in a row..

You are right, the freeze seems random!

Also, you can't 1-shot the cows with DA 10k and 180 pierce.