Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
just crafted this

im lvl 110, but i feel like i'm way to weak for eveything.

i know i didnt used MO yet, i dont have enought in game gold :/

here is my char : https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Sheldon

what should i focus first ?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
checked out new ensi with apocalyspe proc. our farm got a little bit better but single target is pretty much in shambles. its still an incredible build to push 1-125 but after that its propably best to respec into neutral or caster
dekrikke
Invader
8 | 0
bapcja wrote:checked out new ensi with apocalyspe proc. our farm got a little bit better but single target is pretty much in shambles. its still an incredible build to push 1-125 but after that its propably best to respec into neutral or caster

That’s a pity. Still very new, not even 95 after a few sessions over past week.
I hoped to use a single (good) build including some of the easy ubers.
Or is the single target still ok until that point? Will notice either way. :)
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
this build will still push all but the hardest ~10% of content for which ull have to respec
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bapcja wrote:this build will still push all but the hardest ~10% of content for which ull have to respec

I agree, with basic gear UHM is strong for start until 120 uber. For 125 & 130 uber, u'll need huge gear improvement. Last season, I push until T8 with moderate gear (no UMO, no laz trophy).
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I played this build with Astral Blade few leagues ago. DPS was quite good, these proc spells synergize well with this build's general direction, this unique weapon looks like as it was built for UHM. High IAS, cold and fire damage, cold and fire spell procs (especially hunting banshee with a bonus proj). Some people used Dux Infernum instead but idk about that, UHM has so much pierce anyway, why would you use this solely for jinns?

You can add 3-piece set for ritualist for another two strong proc'ced spells (Hailstorm and Flamestrike). This makes it 4 spell procs already. So blood thorns being bad at bossing doesn't really matter if you have procs like that.

I agree about this build being propably the best build to simply level a paladin early league. It is strong and tanky without any good gear.
elpeligrosso
Abomination
149 | 0
bapcja wrote:checked out new ensi with apocalyspe proc. our farm got a little bit better but single target is pretty much in shambles. its still an incredible build to push 1-125 but after that its propably best to respec into neutral or caster

there's any weapon to craft with proc + godly rolls to made this build work? What type of weapon/proc is good? Maybe a Crystal Sword with 2x procs?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
best in slot weapon used to be a godly crafted cataclysm crystal sword, but these are no more
sevensky01
Cultist
24 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
where do you get cataclysm proc from ? on my ensi its written apocalypse and not cataclysm..
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
sevensky01 wrote:where do you get cataclysm proc from ? on my ensi its written apocalypse and not cataclysm..

Cataclysm was removed in 2.2, replaced with other fire spells on some items and Ignis Fatuus on others (which gives a spell focus and weapon fire damage boost at the cost of fire resist).