Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
EIBarto
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Victor wrote:
EIBarto wrote:Hi. Very quick mana goes( I make orbs in weapon and have 20% mana stolen per hit, but I guess its doesnt work with skill(((
And in hell I die very often( have 30k defence

You need “mana on attack” and good attack rating to land your attacks.

hm, okay... so mana stealing not working.. And maybe in this build it will be ok to play with Scourges? Or no
Who can help with crafting shrines. Can I mix armor with many shrines? Will it maxed bonuses or bonus will be from only one shrine? So how add many bonuses to item?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Guuuuuuys! I have tested azurewrath sword, to me it doesnt working. Yelow bonus doesnt apply to hand. But i had old version of that sword, which had + 160% of vitality as cold damage, it was changed to 80 after 1.8 patch. For me it doesn work, or am i missing sothing. How to check it working or not? If it works, why there is non barb build around it! Fortress, stormblast, iron spiral, shower of rocks, so many options, it should smack labs
cksdnzl
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
quick question
since Lemures is an attack skill so i dont need to take spell focus or spell damage?
And does it scale with weapon damage?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:Guuuuuuys! I have tested azurewrath sword, to me it doesnt working. Yelow bonus doesnt apply to hand. But i had old version of that sword, which had + 160% of vitality as cold damage, it was changed to 80 after 1.8 patch. For me it doesn work, or am i missing sothing. How to check it working or not? If it works, why there is non barb build around it! Fortress, stormblast, iron spiral, shower of rocks, so many options, it should smack labs

Orange text often breaks between patches, you may have to find a new one.

cksdnzl wrote:quick question
since Lemures is an attack skill so i dont need to take spell focus or spell damage?
And does it scale with weapon damage?

Lemures is an attack that casts a spell, like Charged Strike in vanilla. Its damage scales with spell focus and spell damage, and not weapon damage.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Bliyadolubov wrote:Guuuuuuys! I have tested azurewrath sword, to me it doesnt working. Yelow bonus doesnt apply to hand. But i had old version of that sword, which had + 160% of vitality as cold damage, it was changed to 80 after 1.8 patch. For me it doesn work, or am i missing sothing. How to check it working or not? If it works, why there is non barb build around it! Fortress, stormblast, iron spiral, shower of rocks, so many options, it should smack labs

Nothing's worse than finding an amazing SSSU and have it taken from you by patch, right?
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello. Nice guide, thank you. Sincerly I am new here and dont understand verry well play strategy. I star to play with unholy paladin and use this guide at start lvls. I choise Blood Thorns for main attack and watch character stats and see at attack just fire attack give from skill, not weapon attack and wondering: here count "attack speed" or "cast speed"?
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. Nice guide, thank you. Sincerly I am new here and dont understand verry well play strategy. I star to play with unholy paladin and use this guide at start lvls. I choise Blood Thorns for main attack and watch character stats and see at attack just fire attack give from skill, not weapon attack and wondering: here count "attack speed" or "cast speed"?

For blood thorns, you need to stack attack speed, not cast speed.
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thank you verry mutch.
nilrath
Fallen
1 | 0
can somebody please tell me how this build scales damage from vitality like how OP suggests?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
nilrath wrote:can somebody please tell me how this build scales damage from vitality like how OP suggests?

Read the skills. Lemures and Blood Thorns have +% damage scaling from vitality, and Sanguine Covenant also gives you pierce based on your max life.