Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i Was wondering with what gear should i be going to put on my merc? for the end game set up
USSRe
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Kirimaru wrote:
Kostetus wrote:How to kill Xazax with this build?

Very easy. Just run around him and let Symphony of Destruction does the job :)
Staff of Shadows is not as good as Deckard Cain's Heirloom, but still strong

Please your breakpoints
davidnum
Vampiress
37 | 1
bugfree wrote:
bapcja wrote:
cheloo wrote:
Kirimaru wrote:
missuri wrote:Symphony damage 1278K - 1876K ...WHAT? ..please give you tsw....or build

Symphony dmg can reach 3000K+
TSW: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=StarApple

Here is his NOT ARMORY link.

@Kirimaru: mate, dunno how you ended up with that dmg, but I am far away behind it. I know, I have yet to craft jewels with %exp, EF, %spell etc to fill my Body armor and weapon, and I've yet to craft some good boots, but I am sitting at 300k Symphony dmg. Even if I double all I have, dmg vise will be 600k, not 1400k... Makes me wonder, the amulet
Gallowlaugh
Gallowlaugh
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 110
+1 to All Skills
+50% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+1 to Sacrifices
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
brings so much in terms of dps, because it doubles the duration?

character sheet damage becomes massively inflated because of bonus poison duration from items. the dps stays the same

Man sry for saying this but u should not write build guides at all man ...i fallowed your guide on Lemures man ...got my gear to some impresive stats and for nothing man ...this build apart from some 120 boss cant clear nothing man. The gear that some dudes use on paladin either Blood thorns or Other is nothing like in your guide man. F real i spend tg for nothing have to regear my char from scratch.

Can you share link on your pala?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Making a guide isn't easy. There are a lot of things to account for, some of which can easily be missed, not included or deliberately left out. It's not a mashup of opinions but what the guide writer has experienced. Whether it was well-tested or not or it was an error on your part I can definitely tell you the Lemures build is relatively accurate for those complaining it cannot be used in Fauzt.

Now for my opinion. Let's pretend everything I'm about to mention is to help you farm Fauzt. Some may disagree but I believe it could help you succeed if you are specc'd for Lemures.

relevant information starts from here 1/31/2020

If there was something the guide writer missed or did not include for whatever reason it is that Paladin Shields can roll Bear Stance.
Yes, Bear Stance it's not only useful for the entirety of the mid-game but also a good portion of late-game including Fauzt. It's incredibly fucking useful so try crafting a pair. The only downside is you have to get used to spells on the left hand side. You can ditch Bear stance late game cuz u know... blessed life capped. Personally I kept it anyway free +def.

Second point. If you want to farm areas like Fauzt and you don't have the best gear or charms, sometimes having 1 point in Sanguine Covenant IS NOT ENOUGH. Having 1 point of Sanguine Covenant is more of a luxury when you're already super tank or beyond the point where u need to worry about life on attack. Put a few more points in gradually and see if the life on attack is enough when farming Fauzt. I personally just maxed it because I don't give a fuck + you're invincible with Uninterruptible Attack if you have it, basically.

Third. Max stormlord. Free everything. Don't question me or this skill ever again unless you know what you're doing. Late game you might not want many points in it. That's fine but I doubt any of u are not even close to farming fauzt properly so maybe this'll work out for u.

Four. 16 Points Possession > 35% evasion + enough to hit 200 fhr cap. thanks op skill. prob applies to minions too.

Five. I don't know if the guide mentions it or not but you don't have to max Lemures. Seriously it just makes manacost go up. Besides if you're specc'd for cold you're probably already dedicating points to maxing Grim and Sanguine, Stormlord. You don't have enough points left anyway and u dont need to when ur procs (Astral Blade, Cata proc crafted 1h War Sceptre or Crystal Sword) + Divine Apparition kill everything anyway.

Twelve. The guide recommends the Rapture tree which I personally disagree with IF you are farming high density areas. As far as bossing is concerned it's completely fine. Movement is not that important yet considering u can't even do Fauzt properly and breakpoints such as AS and FHR (200) are easily achievable without it.
Instead of Rapture, opt for 1 point of Scourge. They do a LOT of damage and you have 15 of them. There's a reason why Sumodin guide revolves around these summons. They benefit from Blessed Life and Possession so they're incredibly tank and deal massive damage. If you're in Fauzt and are Cold spec/Lemures most of your damage is coming from Divine apparition spam anyway. Lemures/Proc (preferably Astral Blade or if ur poor AF Cataclysm craft 1h weapon) is your secondary source of damage. Summons/merc third source
downside: ur slow as shit. sucks for u.

Last: Tainted blood gets whatever remaining points u have left. Don't cry cuz u have bear stance giving u extra defence anyway. Cannot put points into Tainted blood anymore therefore the rest can go into Possession or Lemures given you can sustain the manacost.

if theres one thing i want to emphasize is get those %cold spell + 10-15 energy factory jewels. they are pretty big for damage in fauzt.

tldr:

get bear stance craft
get 1 pt scourges
lemures - don't put more than 1 pt
grim - max
sanguine - max or experiment until you have enough points till satisfied
stormlord - max unless ur a pr0
possession - 16 pts / more if u cant reach 200 fhr for whatever reason
blessed life - enough to reach 50% with bear stance or just overcap

this was a lemures guide and at the time I did not test fire but I have now. It's basically the same as Lemures with slight variations in gear. I still suggest using this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44824&p=353696&hilit=Fire+fire#p353696 as its more up-to-date and gives you the option to choose between fire or cold.

if this doesn't help you then im sorry maybe im just retarded. thats just lifei guess.
Edited by Elendilli 4 years.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Anyone know what these are? I don't have any reanimate on my gear, on skills i don't see any mention of reanimates, they are not some transformed scourges cause they appear even if i don't have scourges summoned. And i think they cast Punishers and sometimes Sacred Armor on themselves.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DacianDraco wrote:Anyone know what these are? I don't have any reanimate on my gear, on skills i don't see any mention of reanimates, they are not some transformed scourges cause they appear even if i don't have scourges summoned. And i think they cast Punishers and sometimes Sacred Armor on themselves.

they're not mentioned because theres no recommendation to use the scourge/voj tree in the guide. When you use Demiurge and kill things sometimes you will reanimate them. they do decent poison damage
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:Anyone know what these are? I don't have any reanimate on my gear, on skills i don't see any mention of reanimates, they are not some transformed scourges cause they appear even if i don't have scourges summoned. And i think they cast Punishers and sometimes Sacred Armor on themselves.
[img]

Demiurge reanimates.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Not following the guide, read it and i guess i'm doing some variant but i thought to ask here. And yeah now i see they are mentioned as angels from the dead in the skill's text description but no real info of % chance or what they do. Thanks to both.
Scooty_Malone
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So In Fero Salva seems like it'd be amazing for this build, any particular reason it's not among the list of recommended weapons, out of curiosity?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
I have to say, my UMP does the same thing as this guide, but I don't waste skill points and I don't equip trash gear.
So many of the SU/SSU recommendations are just trash.
Anything cold damage related is for the %cold damage only, the -%res is irrelevant on UMP (you get it all for free).
You're better of with quiet shrine crafts than SU/SSU's, get all the good +skills, 0-skills and procs.

Any guide that has
Shiverhood
Shiverhood
Full Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (3596 - 4141) to (4218 - 4803)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(20 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(15 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(15 to 20) to Winter Avatar
+(25 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
Maximum Mana +(10 to 20)%
+100 Life on Melee Attack
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
and
Icetomb
Icetomb
Field Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (5937 - 7017) to (7053 - 8335)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 105
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+50 Spell Focus
+(20 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 40) to all Attributes
(11 to 15)% to Strength
Maximum Fire Resist -1%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
as recommended items on this build can fuck right off.