Unholy Melee Paladin Guide [WIP]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Empower
Invader
9 | 0
teganze is not too bad... running the malthael's set and it's pretty smooth. i think lemures is better though.



one question: could u tell me what the minimal stats of quiet crafts should be? i'm not really into crafting and would like to know what I should be looking for on. Wanna switch from set to lemures crafted with a crafted war scepter too prolly.
Stilgaron
Balrog
132 | -15
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello. Anyone here can guide me to poison based paladin, so called gravedin build? What skill and stats setup?
Istaryu
Core Lord
391 | -7
Empower wrote:teganze is not too bad... running the malthael's set and it's pretty smooth. i think lemures is better though.



one question: could u tell me what the minimal stats of quiet crafts should be? i'm not really into crafting and would like to know what I should be looking for on. Wanna switch from set to lemures crafted with a crafted war scepter too prolly.


Check the wiki, everything you need is there
Empower
Invader
9 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Empower wrote:teganze is not too bad... running the malthael's set and it's pretty smooth. i think lemures is better though.



one question: could u tell me what the minimal stats of quiet crafts should be? i'm not really into crafting and would like to know what I should be looking for on. Wanna switch from set to lemures crafted with a crafted war scepter too prolly.


Check the wiki, everything you need is there



in how far should that help me? I know how to craft, I just don't know what the ideal stats are that we are looking for. I imagine EF, skills, cold/fire dmg (depending) and high vit roll. However, I want to know what the minimal stats I want on the items should be...
Istaryu
Core Lord
391 | -7
Empower wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Empower wrote:teganze is not too bad... running the malthael's set and it's pretty smooth. i think lemures is better though.



one question: could u tell me what the minimal stats of quiet crafts should be? i'm not really into crafting and would like to know what I should be looking for on. Wanna switch from set to lemures crafted with a crafted war scepter too prolly.


Check the wiki, everything you need is there



in how far should that help me? I know how to craft, I just don't know what the ideal stats are that we are looking for. I imagine EF, skills, cold/fire dmg (depending) and high vit roll. However, I want to know what the minimal stats I want on the items should be...


https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Use the filter to check what affixes can roll on a specific item. Write 99 in the alvl column, because you only care about what can spawn on an ilvl99 item. Affixes that are in the same group can not spawn on an item, if there is already 1 affix from the group, for example you cant roll 200% ed AND 180% ed on an item at the same time, because they are in the same group.
Also for some reason, if you filter for more specific items, like paladin shields, it will show affixes that can roll on pala shields IN ADDITION to regular shield mods, so be sure to check shield modifiers too. For example physical resist can spawn on shields, but it will not show if you filter for paladin shields.

And shrine bonuses are here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines
Empower
Invader
9 | 0
ty buddy
User avatar
Seikun
Destroyer
6 | 0
Jampula wrote:
TipsyRain wrote:Anyone have suggestions for a mercenary or are none suitable/beneficial to this build?

I used barbarian for its crowd control (together with DA it's nice) and Gift of the Wild. Although now that Shapeshifters Bloodlust gains lvls it might give some nice dmg boost, haven't really tested.


Last time I checked the MXL wiki it said that Bloodlust only gives 10% bonus spell damage, and unlike weapon damage, it doesn't scale with Bloodlust lvl. From this point of view, barb merc with Qarak is better than shapeshifter - he's just stronger (and don't forget he can wear Khazra).
ka3ka91
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Hello, Im currently lvl 130. I started having mana sustain issue again. I have +200 mana on atk on weapon and +15 mana on ring. Is there any other way i can sustain it ?
acekard
Destroyer
6 | 2
attack rating will help on bosses
ka3ka91
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
I have 22k attack rating