Unholy Melee Paladin Guide [WIP]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Core Lord
391 | -7
Zipper2Fly wrote:Just wondering how you get around the massive mana costs.. I run oom in about 7 autos even while chugging mana pots.
Using basically the recommended set up on lemurs

2 words: Attack rating. ITD doesnt work on bosses.
Knight_Saber
Balrog
135 | -10
Zipper2Fly wrote:Just wondering how you get around the massive mana costs.. I run oom in about 7 autos even while chugging mana pots.

You didn't put more than one skill point in Lemurs did you? I feel like you did if you are having mana issues.
Respec and 1 point it.
Knight_Saber
Balrog
135 | -10
Istaryu wrote:

Lemurs (or thorns) does not use attack rating, why would you even equip ITD gear for an ability that does not require a 'hit roll'.
It's a spell cast that uses attack animation, let's not over complicate things.
Istaryu
Core Lord
391 | -7
Knight_Saber wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

Lemurs (or thorns) does not use attack rating, why would you even equip ITD gear for an ability that does not require a 'hit roll'.
It's a spell cast that uses attack animation, let's not over complicate things.

Why talk about something you dont understand? You get ITD from one of the uh passives for free, and the melee swing that procs lemures and blood thorns does use attack rating, and you dont get life/mana on hit if you miss that melee swing.
Knight_Saber
Balrog
135 | -10
Istaryu wrote:Why talk about something you dont understand? You get ITD from one of the uh passives for free, and the melee swing that procs lemures and blood thorns does use attack rating, and you dont get life/mana on hit if you miss that melee swing.

LMAO, since when did UMP care about life/mana on hit? Not since 2012 brother. I understand fine.

Regen thousands of life per second passively, done.
A few hundred life on attack, who gives a fuck?
Knight_Saber
Balrog
135 | -10
I put more than 1 point in Sanguine Covenant if I am GOOD AT THIS GAME!
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Bro what should be the choice for armour /shield for late game im at that point i need to get Better stuff need replace that icetomb there
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
wont be wasted ofc will go on my merc as im using act 1 merc
Istaryu
Core Lord
391 | -7
Knight_Saber wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Why talk about something you dont understand? You get ITD from one of the uh passives for free, and the melee swing that procs lemures and blood thorns does use attack rating, and you dont get life/mana on hit if you miss that melee swing.

LMAO, since when did UMP care about life/mana on hit? Not since 2012 brother. I understand fine.

Regen thousands of life per second passively, done.
A few hundred life on attack, who gives a fuck?

No, you are just barfing comments here again, so i can definetly see that you dont understand. Mana on hit mo'd on weapon is how you sustain mana if you use blood thorns or lemures.
Knight_Saber
Balrog
135 | -10
You don't need mana on hit, just leave lemures and blood thorns at 1 point, you'll not run out of mana.