Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bremmtown. I got the charm eventually, but doing the dragon in 1m 30secs seems impossible. Anyone managed it with this build?

Astrogha seems hard as well since the build's skills are aoe it is hard not to kill things accidentally and heal him - do you use an oskill?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Captcha wrote:Bremmtown. I got the charm eventually, but doing the dragon in 1m 30secs seems impossible. Anyone managed it with this build?

Astrogha seems hard as well since the build's skills are aoe it is hard not to kill things accidentally and heal him - do you use an oskill?

your best bet is probably blood thorns, if you were using lemures before. Blood thorns hits in a small aoe, so it should clear ghosts in bremmtown fast and its aoe shouldnt hit statues at astrogha.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raged Bloodthorns Shield will help you kill Astrogha. Just attack, wait for him to blink and attack again over and over. If he blinks near a wall and starts spawning traps near the wall instead of ontop of you then do not attack him because it will splash to the trap and heal. Basically you stand in an open area and spray your attack, wait to confirm traps spawn ontop of you and repeat. If he blinks into a closed space, you're kinda fucked unless you can make him blink out
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes I've been using Blootdthorns. I don't have that shield though. He does keep getting in a corner (always seems to start in the small north-west room) and then the towers he spawns are hard to avoid with my damage. Maybe I'll just wait for the patch, I'll probably be playing something else by Friday.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Captcha wrote:Yes I've been using Blootdthorns. I don't have that shield though. He does keep getting in a corner (always seems to start in the small north-west room) and then the towers he spawns are hard to avoid with my damage. Maybe I'll just wait for the patch, I'll probably be playing something else by Friday.

Astrogha is one of those bosses that this build struggles with. Without the ranged BT shield or going full poisondin with Decard Cain's heirloom, most UMP will have difficulty with this boss. Personally I lvled a Magic Missile Zon to 125 and I was able to melt Astrogha. I also wanted to try other classes so that helped at the same time, but not everyone will want to go that route.

keep searching for the shield imo.
Genokaze
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I've done all the 125 ubers with my UMP using only Lemures except Xazax and upgrading the Dragon Claw which I used Winter Avatar for.

For Astrogha, you can Divine Apparition in and hit him with 1-3 Lemures depending on time before he summons towers or teleports away. Then you get out of range until it doesn't show his health meter, wait a couple seconds and repeat until you down him.

Bremmtown is really rough with Lemures so I used Winter Avatar from
Shiverhood
Shiverhood
Full Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (3596 - 4141) to (4218 - 4803)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(20 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(15 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(15 to 20) to Winter Avatar
+(25 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
Maximum Mana +(10 to 20)%
+100 Life on Melee Attack
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
to get to the dragon in time. You could also use
Frostneedle
Frostneedle
Kriss (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 39 to 40
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 454
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
2% Chance to cast level 19 Glacial Nova on Death Blow
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(25 to 40)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(15 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(20 to 25) to Winter Avatar
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
50% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (3)
or both together.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Two questions:

First, how hard will 1.3 nerf this build because of the new skill arrangements and the fact that SoD will be magic damage instead of Poison and have a bit of AoE?

Second, how will 1.3 impact the Cold version of this build(using Lemures and DA)?
filthysnizz
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
U can kill all in bremtown with divine app. If u are the hull smash I know from d3 . I'll give u a guide and help one teleport should be dead
filthysnizz
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I stopped using this guide at hell
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
HurtSmash404 wrote:Two questions:

First, how hard will 1.3 nerf this build because of the new skill arrangements and the fact that SoD will be magic damage instead of Poison and have a bit of AoE?

Second, how will 1.3 impact the Cold version of this build(using Lemures and DA)?

Symphony doesn't work on this build anymore, it's now a ranged skill. If you cast Grim Presence, then you won't be able to cast Symphony. If you cast Symphony then Grim Presence, Symphony will do nothing. Once you put a point into Possession, you won't be able to cast Symphony period.