Unholy Melee Paladin Guide [WIP]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Artagel
Jungle Hunter
25 | 5
This build doesn't struggle with various trash mobs (it does have low-medium single target at best though) and it is more of a mindset thing than anything else to clear bigger packs. Amazing grace procs very often with 5fpa and with smaxed sanguine covenant you ensure that you are healing for at least 4k/sec while fighting stuff. One thing though is that sometimes you get the visual effect from blood thorns but you technically aren't in range so you aren't "leeching" (this might be a realm feature) but it happens often enough to be mentioned, I recommend divine apparition directly on the feet of whatever dudes you are fighting when this happens.

You can always throw some more filler points in rapture if you aren't hitting your breakpoints and smaxed blood thorns will eventually get annoying to play with if you ever do stuff like dimensional lab or any boss for that matter because your blood thorns cost will outpace your mana on attack hard. Gear a a5 merc with basic stuff and teleport with him + hoplites.
The spec is easily in a better spot than holy melee atm (much tankier in raw EHP and 200k less defense feels more tanky due to 5fpa/avoid).
User avatar
Ekital
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Seikun wrote:
Ekital wrote:Lemures/Blood Thorns - Smax
Sanguine Covenant - Smax
Stormlord - Smax
Blessed Life - Smax
Possession - 26
Rapture - 5
Superbeast - 1
Divine Apparition - 1


Thing is, this setup gives you a TON of free skill points. So why not smax Possession, as it gives def and FHR? And why stop at 5pts in Rapture? You may hit the breakpoints already, but recasting it all the time isn't fun.

Ekital wrote:I would not bother farming duncraig with Lemures as it is straight up cancer.


I'd say, farming Duncraig as UHM is cancer one way or another. Mine is lv 123, got almost complete Malthael set and a couple of SUs, 17.5k HP, I think I hit 6fps breakpoint... and I never get further than room behind Skinrender, or what's the first miniboss' name. My def is crap, souls have >60% chance to hit me, and if three or more are attacking me at the same time, you guess what happens.
Teleporting past the wall is just a deathwish. Doesn't matter if I freeze those suckers with Divine Apparition or stun them with Blink, I never managed to last more than two seconds after the teleport.


The skill points were more of a guideline what you do with the free points is up to you. As for the recasting part you have to recast sanguine every 60 seconds anyway so just recast both xD.

I would suggest farming Fauzt and then switch to strictly bossing.
User avatar
Ekital
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Artagel wrote:This build doesn't struggle with various trash mobs (it does have low-medium single target at best though) and it is more of a mindset thing than anything else to clear bigger packs. Amazing grace procs very often with 5fpa and with smaxed sanguine covenant you ensure that you are healing for at least 4k/sec while fighting stuff. One thing though is that sometimes you get the visual effect from blood thorns but you technically aren't in range so you aren't "leeching" (this might be a realm feature) but it happens often enough to be mentioned, I recommend divine apparition directly on the feet of whatever dudes you are fighting when this happens.

You can always throw some more filler points in rapture if you aren't hitting your breakpoints and smaxed blood thorns will eventually get annoying to play with if you ever do stuff like dimensional lab or any boss for that matter because your blood thorns cost will outpace your mana on attack hard. Gear a a5 merc with basic stuff and teleport with him + hoplites.
The spec is easily in a better spot than holy melee atm (much tankier in raw EHP and 200k less defense feels more tanky due to 5fpa/avoid).


It does struggle as a lemures spec in duncraig/bremmtown as it doesn't have direct AoE.

Bloodthorns/Divine Apparition spec not so much.
User avatar
Seikun
Cultist
20 | 0
Ekital wrote:As for the recasting part you have to recast sanguine every 60 seconds anyway so just recast both xD.


That's it, the RMB on switch is taken by VIndicate.
User avatar
Holtreich
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ekital wrote:
dfasano56 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
dfasano56 wrote:how does this seasons nerf effect this build? im running it now for the first time at 111 and im having a hard time staying alive without tainted blood it seems.


Hardly at all.

Instead of relying on regen, get 100% UA and abuse life on attack from sanguine..

Its just tough until 115.


Im super new to median, could you give me a updated skills layout for farming and for ubers?


Lemures/Blood Thorns - Smax
Sanguine Covenant - Smax
Stormlord - Smax
Blessed Life - Smax
Possession - 26
Rapture - 5
Superbeast - 1
Divine Apparition - 1

Stats:
All points into Vitality.

Is what I would use for both Lemures and Blood Thorns.

I'm currently running a Lemures Spec as I haven't really touched it since before 1.2.

TU Lemures Setup used for Farming Kab:
Helmet:
The Celestial Crown
The Celestial Crown
Circlet (4)

Defense: 22 to 47
Required Level: 4
Required Dexterity: 14
Item Level: 7
+30 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(7 to 12)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(11 to 20) to Energy
Cold Resist +30%
Socketed (1)
Defense: 61 to 113
Required Level: 22
Required Dexterity: 29
Item Level: 25
+60 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(5 to 6)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 30) to Energy
Cold Resist +60%
Socketed (2)
Defense: 126 to 225
Required Level: 39
Required Dexterity: 69
Item Level: 46
+90 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(23 to 28)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(31 to 40) to Energy
Cold Resist +90%
Socketed (3)
Defense: 173 to 304
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 147
Item Level: 81
+120 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(31 to 36)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(41 to 50) to Energy
Cold Resist +120%
Socketed (4)
(Pretty much BiS unless you get a godly craft)
Weapon:
Iceflayer
Iceflayer
Crystal Sword (4)

Required Level: 11
Required Dexterity: 73
Item Level: 18
+1 to Druid Skill Levels
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 12-18 cold damage
+(11 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
(3 to 5)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (5 to 10)
Socketed (2)
Required Level: 30
Required Dexterity: 110
Item Level: 33
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
30% Hit Recovery
Adds 24-36 cold damage
+(16 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
(9 to 11)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (15 to 25)
Socketed (4)
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 216
Item Level: 53
+3 to Druid Skill Levels
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
45% Hit Recovery
Adds 72-108 cold damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
(15 to 17)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (31 to 40)
Socketed (5)
Required Level: 57
Required Dexterity: 427
Item Level: 90
+4 to Druid Skill Levels
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
60% Hit Recovery
Adds 288-432 cold damage
+(26 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
(18 to 20)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (41 to 50)
Socketed (6)
(Later replaced by Darkfeast or Astral Blade)
Armor:
Akara's Robe
Akara's Robe
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 2763 to 2831
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
322 to 363
Item Level: 255
+1 to All Skills
+500 Defense
+(31 to 50) to all Attributes
+200 to Life
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Requirements -(21 to 30)%
Cannot be Disenchanted
Socketed (6)
(Later replaced by Icetomb/Robe of Steel/Natalya's Deception - Arkaine's Valor is not as great anymore)
Shield:
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune
Large Shield (4)

Defense: 85 to 162
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 4
Required Strength: 22
Required Dexterity: 45
Item Level: 6
+(21 to 30) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(6 to 10)%
Cold Absorb 1%
Lightning Absorb 1%
Fire Absorb 1%
(8 to 10)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(4 to 7)% Gold Find
(5 to 10)% Magic Find
Socketed (1)
Defense: 240 to 405
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 21
Required Strength: 32
Required Dexterity: 67
Item Level: 25
+(31 to 40) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(11 to 20)%
Cold Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Fire Absorb 2%
(14 to 16)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(9 to 12)% Gold Find
(11 to 20)% Magic Find
Socketed (3)
Defense: 501 to 817
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 68
Required Dexterity: 139
Item Level: 46
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(21 to 30)%
Cold Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Fire Absorb 2%
(20 to 22)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(14 to 17)% Gold Find
(21 to 30)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
Defense: 684 to 1113
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 141
Required Dexterity: 288
Item Level: 80
+(51 to 60) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Cold Absorb 3%
Lightning Absorb 3%
Fire Absorb 3%
(23 to 25)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(17 to 19)% Gold Find
(31 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by a good Sacred/Eerie craft for certain areas)
Gloves:
Featherclaw
Featherclaw
Chain Gloves (4)

Defense: (28 - 30) to (49 - 54)
Required Level: 5
Required Strength: 38
Item Level: 8
5% Attack Speed
(21 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
Socketed (1)
Defense: (149 - 161) to (203 - 218)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 56
Item Level: 26
15% Attack Speed
(81 to 110)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(16 to 20) to Dexterity
Socketed (2)
Defense: (393 - 420) to (519 - 554)
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 118
Item Level: 46
25% Attack Speed
(141 to 170)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(26 to 30) to Dexterity
Socketed (3)
Defense: (581 - 617) to (759 - 807)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 244
Item Level: 80
30% Attack Speed
(171 to 200)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Dexterity
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by Lorekeepers or Yaerius Gloves)
Belt:
Moonwrap
Moonwrap
Sash (4)

Defense: (16 - 18) to (20 - 21)
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 9
Item Level: 1
5% Cast Speed
+3% to Spell Damage
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(11 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(11 to 15)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (119 - 129) to (131 - 141)
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 13
Item Level: 20
15% Cast Speed
+9% to Spell Damage
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (331 - 353) to (370 - 395)
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 28
Item Level: 41
25% Cast Speed
+15% to Spell Damage
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (493 - 524) to (542 - 576)
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 58
Item Level: 72
30% Cast Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(36 to 40)%
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Socketed (2)
/
Aerin Orbiter
Aerin Orbiter
Belt (4)

Defense: (88 - 96) to (121 - 132)
Required Level: 5
Required Strength: 45
Item Level: 8
5% Cast Speed
+(4 to 5)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(11 to 15) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(3 to 5)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (3 to 5)
Socketed (1)
Defense: (310 - 334) to (389 - 419)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 67
Item Level: 26
15% Cast Speed
+(8 to 9)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(9 to 11)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (9 to 11)
Socketed (2)
Defense: (754 - 805) to (938 - 1001)
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 139
Item Level: 46
25% Cast Speed
+(12 to 13)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(15 to 17)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (15 to 17)
Socketed (2)
Defense: (1104 - 1173) to (1358 - 1443)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 288
Item Level: 80
30% Cast Speed
+(14 to 15)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(18 to 20)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (18 to 20)
Socketed (2)
(Later replaced by Lunar Eclipse)
Boots:
Rabbit's Foot
Rabbit's Foot
Boots (4)

Defense: 8 to 14
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 10
Item Level: 1
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+10% to Spell Damage
+5 Maximum Stamina
(6 to 8)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(1 to 5)% Gold Find
(1 to 5)% Magic Find
Socketed (1)
Defense: 75 to 88
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 20
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+12% to Spell Damage
+10 Maximum Stamina
(10 to 12)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(5 to 10)% Gold Find
(5 to 10)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
Defense: 184 to 215
Required Level: 34
Required Strength: 37
Item Level: 40
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+16% to Spell Damage
+15 Maximum Stamina
(14 to 16)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(15 to 20)% Gold Find
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
Socketed (3)
Defense: 258 to 296
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 77
Item Level: 71
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
+20 Maximum Stamina
(18 to 20)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(25 to 30)% Gold Find
(25 to 30)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by Clockwork Slippers or Good craft , honestly you can keep these shoes in endgame)

MO all the TU Armor pieces with the following:
5x Uninterruptable attack MOs [Or however many it takes to reach cap]
5x Vitality
5x Cold Spell damage

Socket all gear Armor with Rubies, Socket weapon with Diamonds

I would not bother farming duncraig with Lemures as it is straight up cancer.


Thanks for this. Would you recommend Lemures over Blood Thorns for ubers in general? (I have a bowzon this season for farming.)

Also, how would you prioritize MOs for SU weapons and armor? Should UA still be my top priority on the armor pieces?
User avatar
Elendilli
Grubber
308 | 12
Lemures is better mid game. Having single target is very important to kill ubers while uninvested Bloodthorns deals with mobs. Lemures will always deal more single target (8 projectiles vs 3 but its not AoE like Bthorns).

Bloodthorns can scale better late game because of various different items tailored for it like Adjudicator or Mark of the Que-Hegan (niche use for Astrogha, Uldy). Personally, I don't use either of them but they exist. It's also the better farming skill because of its AoE.
User avatar
Ekital
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Holtreich wrote:
Ekital wrote:
dfasano56 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
dfasano56 wrote:how does this seasons nerf effect this build? im running it now for the first time at 111 and im having a hard time staying alive without tainted blood it seems.


Hardly at all.

Instead of relying on regen, get 100% UA and abuse life on attack from sanguine..

Its just tough until 115.


Im super new to median, could you give me a updated skills layout for farming and for ubers?


Lemures/Blood Thorns - Smax
Sanguine Covenant - Smax
Stormlord - Smax
Blessed Life - Smax
Possession - 26
Rapture - 5
Superbeast - 1
Divine Apparition - 1

Stats:
All points into Vitality.

Is what I would use for both Lemures and Blood Thorns.

I'm currently running a Lemures Spec as I haven't really touched it since before 1.2.

TU Lemures Setup used for Farming Kab:
Helmet:
The Celestial Crown
The Celestial Crown
Circlet (4)

Defense: 22 to 47
Required Level: 4
Required Dexterity: 14
Item Level: 7
+30 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(7 to 12)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(11 to 20) to Energy
Cold Resist +30%
Socketed (1)
Defense: 61 to 113
Required Level: 22
Required Dexterity: 29
Item Level: 25
+60 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(5 to 6)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 30) to Energy
Cold Resist +60%
Socketed (2)
Defense: 126 to 225
Required Level: 39
Required Dexterity: 69
Item Level: 46
+90 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(23 to 28)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(31 to 40) to Energy
Cold Resist +90%
Socketed (3)
Defense: 173 to 304
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 147
Item Level: 81
+120 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+(31 to 36)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(41 to 50) to Energy
Cold Resist +120%
Socketed (4)
(Pretty much BiS unless you get a godly craft)
Weapon:
Iceflayer
Iceflayer
Crystal Sword (4)

Required Level: 11
Required Dexterity: 73
Item Level: 18
+1 to Druid Skill Levels
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 12-18 cold damage
+(11 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
(3 to 5)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (5 to 10)
Socketed (2)
Required Level: 30
Required Dexterity: 110
Item Level: 33
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
30% Hit Recovery
Adds 24-36 cold damage
+(16 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
(9 to 11)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (15 to 25)
Socketed (4)
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 216
Item Level: 53
+3 to Druid Skill Levels
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
45% Hit Recovery
Adds 72-108 cold damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
(15 to 17)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (31 to 40)
Socketed (5)
Required Level: 57
Required Dexterity: 427
Item Level: 90
+4 to Druid Skill Levels
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
60% Hit Recovery
Adds 288-432 cold damage
+(26 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
(18 to 20)% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by (41 to 50)
Socketed (6)
(Later replaced by Darkfeast or Astral Blade)
Armor:
Akara's Robe
Akara's Robe
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 2763 to 2831
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
322 to 363
Item Level: 255
+1 to All Skills
+500 Defense
+(31 to 50) to all Attributes
+200 to Life
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Requirements -(21 to 30)%
Cannot be Disenchanted
Socketed (6)
(Later replaced by Icetomb/Robe of Steel/Natalya's Deception - Arkaine's Valor is not as great anymore)
Shield:
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune
Large Shield (4)

Defense: 85 to 162
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 4
Required Strength: 22
Required Dexterity: 45
Item Level: 6
+(21 to 30) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(6 to 10)%
Cold Absorb 1%
Lightning Absorb 1%
Fire Absorb 1%
(8 to 10)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(4 to 7)% Gold Find
(5 to 10)% Magic Find
Socketed (1)
Defense: 240 to 405
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 21
Required Strength: 32
Required Dexterity: 67
Item Level: 25
+(31 to 40) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(11 to 20)%
Cold Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Fire Absorb 2%
(14 to 16)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(9 to 12)% Gold Find
(11 to 20)% Magic Find
Socketed (3)
Defense: 501 to 817
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 68
Required Dexterity: 139
Item Level: 46
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(21 to 30)%
Cold Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Fire Absorb 2%
(20 to 22)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(14 to 17)% Gold Find
(21 to 30)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
Defense: 684 to 1113
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 141
Required Dexterity: 288
Item Level: 80
+(51 to 60) to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Cold Absorb 3%
Lightning Absorb 3%
Fire Absorb 3%
(23 to 25)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(17 to 19)% Gold Find
(31 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by a good Sacred/Eerie craft for certain areas)
Gloves:
Featherclaw
Featherclaw
Chain Gloves (4)

Defense: (28 - 30) to (49 - 54)
Required Level: 5
Required Strength: 38
Item Level: 8
5% Attack Speed
(21 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
Socketed (1)
Defense: (149 - 161) to (203 - 218)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 56
Item Level: 26
15% Attack Speed
(81 to 110)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(16 to 20) to Dexterity
Socketed (2)
Defense: (393 - 420) to (519 - 554)
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 118
Item Level: 46
25% Attack Speed
(141 to 170)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(26 to 30) to Dexterity
Socketed (3)
Defense: (581 - 617) to (759 - 807)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 244
Item Level: 80
30% Attack Speed
(171 to 200)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Dexterity
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by Lorekeepers or Yaerius Gloves)
Belt:
Moonwrap
Moonwrap
Sash (4)

Defense: (16 - 18) to (20 - 21)
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 9
Item Level: 1
5% Cast Speed
+3% to Spell Damage
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(11 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(11 to 15)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (119 - 129) to (131 - 141)
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 13
Item Level: 20
15% Cast Speed
+9% to Spell Damage
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (331 - 353) to (370 - 395)
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 28
Item Level: 41
25% Cast Speed
+15% to Spell Damage
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (493 - 524) to (542 - 576)
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 58
Item Level: 72
30% Cast Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +(36 to 40)%
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Socketed (2)
/
Aerin Orbiter
Aerin Orbiter
Belt (4)

Defense: (88 - 96) to (121 - 132)
Required Level: 5
Required Strength: 45
Item Level: 8
5% Cast Speed
+(4 to 5)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(11 to 15) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(3 to 5)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (3 to 5)
Socketed (1)
Defense: (310 - 334) to (389 - 419)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 67
Item Level: 26
15% Cast Speed
+(8 to 9)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(9 to 11)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (9 to 11)
Socketed (2)
Defense: (754 - 805) to (938 - 1001)
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 139
Item Level: 46
25% Cast Speed
+(12 to 13)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(15 to 17)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (15 to 17)
Socketed (2)
Defense: (1104 - 1173) to (1358 - 1443)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 288
Item Level: 80
30% Cast Speed
+(14 to 15)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(18 to 20)%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (18 to 20)
Socketed (2)
(Later replaced by Lunar Eclipse)
Boots:
Rabbit's Foot
Rabbit's Foot
Boots (4)

Defense: 8 to 14
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 10
Item Level: 1
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+10% to Spell Damage
+5 Maximum Stamina
(6 to 8)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(1 to 5)% Gold Find
(1 to 5)% Magic Find
Socketed (1)
Defense: 75 to 88
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 20
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+12% to Spell Damage
+10 Maximum Stamina
(10 to 12)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(5 to 10)% Gold Find
(5 to 10)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
Defense: 184 to 215
Required Level: 34
Required Strength: 37
Item Level: 40
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+16% to Spell Damage
+15 Maximum Stamina
(14 to 16)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(15 to 20)% Gold Find
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
Socketed (3)
Defense: 258 to 296
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 77
Item Level: 71
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
+20 Maximum Stamina
(18 to 20)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(25 to 30)% Gold Find
(25 to 30)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
(Later replaced by Clockwork Slippers or Good craft , honestly you can keep these shoes in endgame)

MO all the TU Armor pieces with the following:
5x Uninterruptable attack MOs [Or however many it takes to reach cap]
5x Vitality
5x Cold Spell damage

Socket all gear Armor with Rubies, Socket weapon with Diamonds

I would not bother farming duncraig with Lemures as it is straight up cancer.


Thanks for this. Would you recommend Lemures over Blood Thorns for ubers in general? (I have a bowzon this season for farming.)

Also, how would you prioritize MOs for SU weapons and armor? Should UA still be my top priority on the armor pieces?


What Elendilli said basically.

Bloodthorns scales way better in endgame due to certain ubers requiring range/aoe to be efficient for example Bremmtown (Requires AoE to clear the trash, you simply can't keep up with just lemures) or Uldyssian (Have fun meleeing him will take you 3x longer.). Late game scaling using Radiance, Adjudicator and Mark gives you crazy good clear AND really solid bossing potential however it's just too expensive to do every league. I would definitely recommend blood thorns over lemures however it is also much more expensive. If you're using a bowazon to get gear then definitely go for the Adju/Mark/Radiance combo.
MJA1521
Cog
243 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I got a question about - enemy resistances.
So if I have 195% - enemy fire resistance will 200% really make that much of a difference?
Someone told me once you hit 200% - enemy res it completely removes their fire res and you'll be doing a ton more damage. this true?
User avatar
Seikun
Cultist
20 | 0
MJA1521 wrote:I got a question about - enemy resistances.
So if I have 195% - enemy fire resistance will 200% really make that much of a difference?
Someone told me once you hit 200% - enemy res it completely removes their fire res and you'll be doing a ton more damage. this true?


As far as I know, no. Complete immunity to the element cannot be broken even with 200+ pierce.
Most of enemies who are resistant to the given element have around 75% res (correct me if I'm wrong), so to maximize elemental damage dealt to them you need around 175% pierce - 75% to reduce their resists to zero, and then 100% more to double that spell damage.
Alas, you don't need to worry about pierce on UHM pala, period. You gain more health, and with it comes more pierce (in the form of Sanguine Covenant). 17.5k HP is easily reachable mid-game.
User avatar
Helzopro
Mangler
473 | 25
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
135 pierce for normal mobs, 170 for bosses and lab enemies after a certain point and 199 for samael and friends, getting anything over them thresholds does nothing extra to the enemy.