Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bulooka wrote:
Splargh wrote:
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.

Unlucky here too, 20 eerie shrines later and 0 Ooa mods on my wand

First thing, make sure your wand is ilvl 82 or higher, this mod won't spawn on anything lower.

Don't worry about using eerie shrines until you have a decent first wand. Eerie bonuses are just icing on the cake for extra mana. Just throw any and all shrines you have at the wands until you get something 45 or higher. Even then, it spawns fairly infrequently. During the entire progression of the build you'll constantly be working towards slightly better upgrades as you get the shrines.
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Was this build still viable/strong in 1.4? I saw some nerf mentioned in a previous patch.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mehasto wrote:Was this build still viable/strong in 1.4? I saw some nerf mentioned in a previous patch.

It was only nerfed a little. It's still good for farming and early bosses. Not good for labs tho.
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I think I'll give it a go in 1.5
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bulooka wrote:
Splargh wrote:
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.

Unlucky here too, 20 eerie shrines later and 0 Ooa mods on my wand

damn. i got lvl 48 ooa on like 4th transmute
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
i did a nice little variaton of your build.
go full hidden crafts, max rathmas chosen, skeletons and embalming, 20 into abyss knights, 10 into death ward, totemic mastery and resurgence.
i found a
Screen of Viz-Jaq'Taar
Screen of Viz-Jaq'Taar
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (11132 - 11789) to (12317 - 12993)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(5000 to 6000) Defense
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
which is quite nice. socket everything with summon life/res/mf, mo mf/summon life/res.
no need being able to spam OoA - i cast sacrifices and OoA whenever i can, jitas gate every now and then but mainly sit behind my army of colors (seriously, its a mess) and farm fauztinville.
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Per this patch, Hounfor now stacks with Mana Tide Totem, providing an extra 300% Mana regen. This is pretty great in a boss scenario where you can just stand still and cast, but or general mobbing it's not too great. Also it spawns on
Ngozi
a long with Pagan Rites, which makes this an incredibly powerful switch wand, for heals and extra mana regen.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demoner wrote:Per this patch, Hounfor now stacks with Mana Tide Totem, providing an extra 300% Mana regen. This is pretty great in a boss scenario where you can just stand still and cast, but or general mobbing it's not too great. Also it spawns on
Ngozi
a long with Pagan Rites, which makes this an incredibly powerful switch wand, for heals and extra mana regen.

Hounfor worked before. It was (and probably is still) buggy and didn't work well when casted under your feet while staying in place together with your army(for example right after bend the shadows, i guess it has sth to do with number of units standing on it). And it would be bad especially against bosses, standing still is rather wishing for death in many cases.
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Has anyone played this this seaon? could i get your armory link and your general feeling of how its going? i've always wanted to try this build, but it seems really hard to get it to feel good. thanks
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Meekerton wrote:Has anyone played this this seaon? could i get your armory link and your general feeling of how its going? i've always wanted to try this build, but it seems really hard to get it to feel good. thanks

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=AvoidOrb

I love this build, it's quite squishy for fautzinville but teganze and duncraig it just destroys, I can make a quick video of them all if you want? do note I haven't hit my FHR breakpoint yet, I just made the char a few days ago. I am 130 atm. You don't need the sacred uniques I have goettia plate or royal circlet, I just had the body armor laying around and the circlet is great for MF, just use shrine crafts.

I use a 74% MF wand without LAEK for duncraig/teganze, and heal with pots / 100 regen on body armor
And for cows for shrine/gems farming I use a LAEK wand so I can just carelessly run around without using pots.

I have a question though for others, is there any reason to reach 200% FCR breakpoint? There's no way I can spam with my mana regen even with the breakpoint before that