Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Avoid wrote:
Meekerton wrote:Has anyone played this this seaon? could i get your armory link and your general feeling of how its going? i've always wanted to try this build, but it seems really hard to get it to feel good. thanks

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=AvoidOrb

I love this build, it's quite squishy for fautzinville but teganze and duncraig it just destroys, I can make a quick video of them all if you want? do note I haven't hit my FHR breakpoint yet, I just made the char a few days ago. I am 130 atm. You don't need the sacred uniques I have goettia plate or royal circlet, I just had the body armor laying around and the circlet is great for MF, just use shrine crafts.

I use a 74% MF wand without LAEK for duncraig/teganze, and heal with pots / 100 regen on body armor
And for cows for shrine/gems farming I use a LAEK wand so I can just carelessly run around without using pots.

I have a question though for others, is there any reason to reach 200% FCR breakpoint? There's no way I can spam with my mana regen even with the breakpoint before that

200 fcr is optional for pure OoA I suppose, though the last breakpoint yields the biggest return. If you want to take the build into fauzt, you need 200 fcr and you need to use Dream Eater. The build works quite smoothly in fauzt when set up properly. 30% dr is the bare minimum I would use
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
I've read damage were reduced in 1.3
Is it still efficiency now, in 1.8 ?
can we still found the spell on wands? i ve used more than 20 shrines without seeing it .
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
robomixor wrote:I've read damage were reduced in 1.3
can we still found the spell on wands? i ve used more than 20 shrines without seeing it .

I ran OOA on my necro when the season started, yes the skill can still roll on wands through crafting. When you use a mana tide totem necro shield with the OOA wand, it makes for some pretty easy farming. Your damage would be around 7-9 k with early/mid gear but can be pushed much higher.
MrIdegen
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey there,

This is a damn cool guide. Much more action then you'd have with totems but equally able to cover the ubers until 130 with ease.

On the farming side, it is doing more than fine with no talent switching required although I prefer to have a bit more LAEK so I use assa set chest and 2 Nebelrings.

The other bright side is that basically all you need is the wand and the shield and you can start wrecking havoc. I leveled this in HC and I only mention this as it was basically self-found apart from the rings and I was not disappointed. So yes, it is more than viable in 1.8 hope it remains in next patch as well.

Cheers
pepess
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
robomixor wrote:I've read damage were reduced in 1.3

keep crafting, mod is very rare
i wouldnt say orb is efficent, its barely playable due to hard to scale and little room to defence mechanics
but still fautz\bremm and pre 125 ubers are doable
between 1.3 and 1.8 no changes were made to orb besides little nerf to embabling (nec hp passive)
hope ooa gets some love in future updates, its fun to play
0x1B58
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Playing build in sigma 2.0. Great build, great fun. Clears everything
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times