Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
baconga123x
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
baconga123x wrote:Tks mate. But I'm still a noob so can i ask one more thing. How can i get Jitan gate

Kill Jitan, duh :D The guy is in torajan jungles (on hell difficulty)

tks mate :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
baconga123x wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
baconga123x wrote:Tks mate. But I'm still a noob so can i ask one more thing. How can i get Jitan gate

Kill Jitan, duh :D The guy is in torajan jungles (on hell difficulty)

tks mate :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i recommened getting used to bend the shadows before you get
Rathma's Supremacy
. Jitans gate cooldown wont save your totems from dissapearing. On the other hand casting sacrifices and summoning only mana tide totem isnt that bad either if you hotkey them next to each other.
baconga123x
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
what do you do when you havent got the Eerie shrine to craft a wand?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
baconga123x wrote:what do you do when you haven't got the Eerie shrine to craft a wand?

You can craft the wand with any shrine but outside of Eerie and Spiritual none of them will really benefit you. Quiet will give you more vita and Magical will boost your minions. That's it mostly.
baconga123x
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
bapcja wrote:
baconga123x wrote:what do you do when you haven't got the Eerie shrine to craft a wand?

You can craft the wand with any shrine but outside of Eerie and Spiritual none of them will really benefit you. Quiet will give you more vita and Magical will boost your minions. That's it mostly.

i tried to craft a wand with spiritual but It didnt give me orb of annihilation skill. why
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
baconga123x wrote:
bapcja wrote:

i tried to craft a wand with spiritual but It didnt give me orb of annihilation skill. why

Its not guaranteed, just one of possible suffixes. Consult these links for more info on crafting:

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
viewtopic.php?t=19419
baconga123x
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
bapcja wrote:
baconga123x wrote:
bapcja wrote:

Its not guaranteed, just one of possible suffixes. Consult these links for more info on crafting:

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
viewtopic.php?t=19419

tks mate
DoctorHellNo
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for sharing the build, been real curious about OoA since seeing the 1.2 notes.

Could you post your current stats? Life/mana/def etc. maybe armory too if the character is still specced OoA.
Uubie
Ice Clan
559 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
Just gotta say
Thanks for this build, it's so fun to play.
Lacking a few of the BIS items, but he does pretty well overall at lvl 127 with 160 signets eaten.

Just did kabraxis without a problem, THANKS!
baconga123x
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I have 2 things to ask. 1 Why my crafted item doesnt have double orb effect?. 2 Why i can't blessed a crafted item with this recipe: crafted item + arcane crystal+ shrine.