Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ooa <3
galaxytoast
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, i'm a new player. Can someone tell me how to craft the orb of annilation...

I dont really know how to craft, or what i'll need to be able to craft/where to find the materials.

Any bit of help would be amazing!
vutd1122
Destroyer
7 | 0
galaxytoast wrote:Hey, i'm a new player. Can someone tell me how to craft the orb of annilation...

I dont really know how to craft, or what i'll need to be able to craft/where to find the materials.

Any bit of help would be amazing!

Put any Necromancer wand (Sacred, yellow) + any Shrine into Cube and reroll :flip:
vutd1122
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tybxx7 wrote:
vutd1122 wrote:Sorry but maybe Im missing something...
How we deal with lower hp because we cannot get hp back after killing monsters.
Thanks

pots

Noway that we can drain HP from monster with OSkill?
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
this has got to be the actual squishiest build I've ever played. loll
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
vutd1122 wrote:
Tybxx7 wrote:
Thanks

pots

Life After Each Kill is the only thing that works like most spells. Sitting at around 100 - 200 is enough for fautz. You can MO it on the wand and it can roll while crafting but it's low priority.

Keep on mind this isn't a very noob friendly build. If you're not comfortable with crafting and prioritizing very specific stats then it may not be the build for you. To go from TU's to endgame gear takes a lot of min/maxing and is a slow ever evolving process.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can try to get lots of reanimates by putting like 20 points into Sacrifice (synergy to Rathma's Chosen) and hire an A1 lady (the one that uses Vindicate to regenerate party HP).
dexus13
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
when I created the wand, the mana tide totem fell to me the first time, although I was looking for an orb. Now I'm trying to craft a zombie head on a totem. But already spent all the shrines. Skills do not appear on the shield at all ...
Tybxx7
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
demoner wrote:
vutd1122 wrote:
Tybxx7 wrote:
Thanks

pots

Life After Each Kill is the only thing that works like most spells. Sitting at around 100 - 200 is enough for fautz. You can MO it on the wand and it can roll while crafting but it's low priority.

Keep on mind this isn't a very noob friendly build. If you're not comfortable with crafting and prioritizing very specific stats then it may not be the build for you. To go from TU's to endgame gear takes a lot of min/maxing and is a slow ever evolving process.

Soulbound gives Life after each kill that goes to the player. :idea:
fvanila
Imp
4 | 0
How work soulbound? i use all totem and i have 20 lvl soulbound but i havent laek???