Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Tankerton
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
How do you get that much hp on a bowzon anyway?
Istaryu
Djinn
542 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tankerton wrote:How do you get that much hp on a bowzon anyway?

Paragon if you are not using hellreach, and full vitality if you us hellreach. Plus belial, astro, and bremmtown charms give an absurd amount of flat life.
Tankerton
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Fair, I am using hellreach rn. It seems like the strongest farming option for the build. I've specced full vit and barely reach over 11k hp although I do need to get a venom stinger so yeah that might help out. Ty
Istaryu
Djinn
542 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Tankerton wrote:Fair, I am using hellreach rn. It seems like the strongest farming option for the build. I've specced full vit and barely reach over 11k hp although I do need to get a venom stinger so yeah that might help out. Ty

It is far from the strongest farming build for bowzon, read my post in the previous page.
Tankerton
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
dammitqt wrote:Hey guys!

I know creator didnt say anything about Hellreach, but i've seen it mentioned a few times.

What should you change in build to make Hellreach worth using?

Hellreach is just a very cheap option, since you can use full honorfic gear with it mo'd with flat phys, fire and magic spell dmg, and magic find (and fhr as needed), socket them with perfect rubies, and you have a very decent farming build. Get dex and str for items, rest in vitality, and you can bless your honorfic items with a quiet shrine for more vitality, at least thats what i recommend. Mo your hellreach with some life leech (and mana if needed), and sustain wont be a problem either. You can use a wind runners as boots, its a really great option, as it gives some life leech, and some ar, which you need with this build, not to mention the huge physical dmg.

If you have the funds, then dont use hellreach, other builds have higher potential.

I read your post, you just said that other builds have a higher potential. Not which builds you're specifically talking about tho.
Istaryu
Djinn
542 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Tankerton wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
dammitqt wrote:Hey guys!

I know creator didnt say anything about Hellreach, but i've seen it mentioned a few times.

What should you change in build to make Hellreach worth using?

Hellreach is just a very cheap option, since you can use full honorfic gear with it mo'd with flat phys, fire and magic spell dmg, and magic find (and fhr as needed), socket them with perfect rubies, and you have a very decent farming build. Get dex and str for items, rest in vitality, and you can bless your honorfic items with a quiet shrine for more vitality, at least thats what i recommend. Mo your hellreach with some life leech (and mana if needed), and sustain wont be a problem either. You can use a wind runners as boots, its a really great option, as it gives some life leech, and some ar, which you need with this build, not to mention the huge physical dmg.

If you have the funds, then dont use hellreach, other builds have higher potential.

I read your post, you just said that other builds have a higher potential. Not which builds you're specifically talking about tho.

Standard dex based weapon damage builds with a high damage bow.
Celestialray
Mangler
459 | -17
Tankerton wrote:Fair, I am using hellreach rn. It seems like the strongest farming option for the build. I've specced full vit and barely reach over 11k hp although I do need to get a venom stinger so yeah that might help out. Ty

Yes, I also believe hellreach is the best farming item for bowzon. Physical dex bowzon scales better in labyrinth though and you really want that max res + hp from paragon that you cannot get from spirit from vengeance. In addition, askarbydd is much worse on a hellreach setup and you kinda need it in high labyrinth.

But hellreach is damn cheap and you can farm fauzt faster and with worse gear / better mf.
Tankerton
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Celestialray wrote:

Yes, I also believe hellreach is the best farming item for bowzon. Physical dex bowzon scales better in labyrinth though and you really want that max res + hp from paragon that you cannot get from spirit from vengeance. In addition, askarbydd is much worse on a hellreach setup and you kinda need it in high labyrinth.

But hellreach is damn cheap and you can farm fauzt faster and with worse gear / better mf.

See, that's where I've hit a wall. I can farm Dunc and vizjun but fautz is just so damn hard to mitigate lol.
mohlssonnnn
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
For peolple who use Hellreach, how do you deal with the Necrobots physical res ?
JeppeAndersen
Thunder Beetle
54 | -3
mohlssonnnn wrote:For peolple who use Hellreach, how do you deal with the Necrobots physical res ?

Stack more dmg bro. Or skip the fuckers!