Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
RimTheNoob
Imp
5 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
RimTheNoob wrote:I'm level 100 now and I have serious problem with my mana even though I have mana leech and mana after kill. Any suggestion?


More mana leech.

but I heard that leech get decreased on upper difficulty level, right? and do you suggest any items that provide decent mana leech?
Istaryu
Djinn
542 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RimTheNoob wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
RimTheNoob wrote:I'm level 100 now and I have serious problem with my mana even though I have mana leech and mana after kill. Any suggestion?


More mana leech.

but I heard that leech get decreased on upper difficulty level, right? and do you suggest any items that provide decent mana leech?


Yes, mana (and life) leech has something like an 1/50 multiplier, thats why you need more. Easiest way is to mo it on your weapon. As you get charms and better gear, you will be fine with less leech, because you will have more dmg. In nightmare, the multiplier is something like 1/20, so your dmg stays the same, but your leech is cut more than in half, so its always a rough transition for wdm builds.
proletariat
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?


I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.


I currently have legacy, mana on attack in bow, and mana leech in quiver but still run through pots like crazy. Ideas to prevent that? More leech or did I use the wrong MO in my bow?
Istaryu
Djinn
542 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
proletariat wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?


I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.


I currently have legacy, mana on attack in bow, and mana leech in quiver but still run through pots like crazy. Ideas to prevent that? More leech or did I use the wrong MO in my bow?


Mana on attack works only with melee attacks.
proletariat
Acid Prince
47 | 0
ah k thanks - I think I made the same mistake w/ using "enhanced wep dmg" MO instead of "enhanced damage" mo :microwave:
proletariat
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
proletariat wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?


I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.


I currently have legacy, mana on attack in bow, and mana leech in quiver but still run through pots like crazy. Ideas to prevent that? More leech or did I use the wrong MO in my bow?


Mana on attack works only with melee attacks.


What would you suggest to use then?
God_of_Magic
Vampiress
36 | 0
proletariat wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
proletariat wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?


I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.


I currently have legacy, mana on attack in bow, and mana leech in quiver but still run through pots like crazy. Ideas to prevent that? More leech or did I use the wrong MO in my bow?


Mana on attack works only with melee attacks.


What would you suggest to use then?

More % mana leech on your weapon.
facktreal
Destroyer
7 | 0
Well guys, trying to get any rare reflex bow to craft something better with shrines, like 1 week in a row(4-5 hours in a day), fucking nothing.... where i should get it? Farming 3k3, Tran Athulua, sometimes Duncraig. Wtf? Is that so low drop chance?
User avatar
FuriousBEAR
Azure Drake
160 | 8
try dunc, it has drop bias for sacred items
vasadu
Rust Claw
85 | 0
facktreal wrote:Well guys, trying to get any rare reflex bow to craft something better with shrines, like 1 week in a row(4-5 hours in a day), fucking nothing.... where i should get it? Farming 3k3, Tran Athulua, sometimes Duncraig. Wtf? Is that so low drop chance?


It's terrible to try to find a rare one. Just get a white or blue and imbue it to save you alot of time :mrgreen: