Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2564 | 344
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
facktreal
Invader
8 | 0
vasadu wrote:
facktreal wrote:Well guys, trying to get any rare reflex bow to craft something better with shrines, like 1 week in a row(4-5 hours in a day), fucking nothing.... where i should get it? Farming 3k3, Tran Athulua, sometimes Duncraig. Wtf? Is that so low drop chance?

It's terrible to try to find a rare one. Just get a white or blue and imbue it to save you alot of time :mrgreen:

what i should do? i mean, i thought u can't just enchance blue or white into rare one? Or i can?
plotzer
Cog
207 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
facktreal wrote:
vasadu wrote:
facktreal wrote:Well guys, trying to get any rare reflex bow to craft something better with shrines, like 1 week in a row(4-5 hours in a day), fucking nothing.... where i should get it? Farming 3k3, Tran Athulua, sometimes Duncraig. Wtf? Is that so low drop chance?

It's terrible to try to find a rare one. Just get a white or blue and imbue it to save you alot of time :mrgreen:

what i should do? i mean, i thought u can't just enchance blue or white into rare one? Or i can?

Just get any bow, take it to Charsi and let her imbue it
Diaco
Sasquatch
69 | 0
facktreal wrote:
vasadu wrote:

Horadric Malus quest, act 1
facktreal
Invader
8 | 0
plotzer wrote:
facktreal wrote:
vasadu wrote:

Lol, thank you guys. I did this quest a lot of years ago, like 10 in original d2, it was my last time. So i forgot about that :D
stevofasho
Ice Clan
551 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
facktreal wrote:
plotzer wrote:
facktreal wrote:
vasadu wrote:

Lol, thank you guys. I did this quest a lot of years ago, like 10 in original d2, it was my last time. So i forgot about that :D

Act 4: Diamond Gates
Act 4: Silver City (Town)
Act 4: Library of Fate
Act 4: Silver Spire Level 1
Act 4: Silver Spire Level 2
Act 4: Crystal Arch

All of these places have increased chance to drop rare items. I farm Library of Fate and Silver Spire no more than 5 times in a row and I almost always find what I am looking for.
facktreal
Invader
8 | 0
Thank you guys. Found a blue one and just imbued it. And now got this. And i guess, got lucky with craft? Just uesd 3 shrines. On second one, i used 20 and got nothing like this(tried to get with MF 50+) Image
Istaryu
Onyx Knight
613 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
facktreal wrote:Thank you guys. Found a blue one and just imbued it. And now got this. And i guess, got lucky with craft? Just uesd 3 shrines. On second one, i used 20 and got nothing like this(tried to get with MF 50+) Image

It doesnt get MUCH better than that, just don't bother, this can handle most of the content (as far as farming goes). You can have much better max dmg, and you could have a min dmg roll too, but high values on those rolls are really rare.
PureBlunt
Stone Warrior
30 | 0

those stats good? or do i need maximum dmg as roll?