Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Cog
202 | 7
kolyeah8 wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:Could anyone give a quick rundown of the skills/gear for the
Hellreach
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (182 - 210) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.17 per Dexterity)%
Adds 150% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 150% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
build?

so i asked another user in private for this, i think i can just post his answer.

patricos wrote:so if it comes to hellreach ama main difference is:
weapon - ofc
rings amu - idol of fortune. bloodbond and ripstar or badmood or black hand sigil
jewels - 6% (fire dmg + p/m dmg so either 2/4 or 4/2), ar%, ar

beside this all u wear is exact same as nornmal dex mf ama so
royal circlet or rainbow maiden(for teganze)
wolverine skin
geleb/maffers
lilith's
hanabigami or cindercone with a lot of ele ire

build uses sov and
put as little in vit as u can to have at least 13-15khp rest in dex

i started the season slow so i dont have most of the stuff yet, but progression is pretty good.
you will die a lot.

my question would be how to boost survivability with the bowama in general. Especially with spirit of vengeance.

I think that the idea behind hellreach is that you get super high dmg. its a mf setup, not something for boss killing. meaning that you farm areas that wont rly kill you, like duncraig. I think askar+paragon is better for boss killing, if we are talking strickly bis.

that said, bowa is such a cool character because many different setups and weapons are viable. its also good for mf and boss killing at the same time, which is very, very rare for most characters. you dont have to chase only the bis pieces, you could found anything, even a craft weap, and it would be good enough for most ubers.
Wuhrfrahmen
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Thanks; been using a crafted Stag bow up to A3 Hell, but now finding its much slower going.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Wuhrfrahmen wrote:Thanks; been using a crafted Stag bow up to A3 Hell, but now finding its much slower going.

I'm actually using an intimidating crafted stag bow and plowing through fauztinville with no trouble. Just look for one that's got close to +300 max damage and a decent ed roll.
Scalewinged
Void Archon
893 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Intimidating craft on elemental weapon?... Bu... bu.... for what?.
BlooDSimple
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey this is my Hellreach Build setup and it works well in Fauzn, Bremmtown, Duncraid, Tenganze and not much investment! If you got any questions you can dm me on Discord.
Wyrmshot Dps is 7k with lilith belt and with a crafted honorific 7.5k full Buffed. I got 51% Life Leech.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Wadzilla
Istaryu
Edyrem
827 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BlooDSimple wrote:Hey this is my Hellreach Build setup and it works well in Fauzn, Bremmtown, Duncraid, Tenganze and not much investment! If you got any questions you can dm me on Discord.
Wyrmshot Dps is 7k with lilith belt and with a crafted honorific 7.5k full Buffed. I got 51% Life Leech.

Why not use 2 ripstars? They are really damn good, because hellreach doesnt have impressive damage on its own.
BlooDSimple
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
BlooDSimple wrote:Hey this is my Hellreach Build setup and it works well in Fauzn, Bremmtown, Duncraid, Tenganze and not much investment! If you got any questions you can dm me on Discord.

Why not use 2 ripstars? They are really damn good, because hellreach doesnt have impressive damage on its own.

Because I like the Lifeleech from the Giants Knuckle and the Bloodbond Buff gives more dmg, sure you can run Ripstars but I feel good with this Setup.
For Duncraid and Tenganze you can use Adrenalin Rush + In For The kill for more mov. spd.
"I'm always up for better gear choices to do more dmg!" :D
n-gave13
Gravedigger
189 | -2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Bowabitch i also have hellreach builds with 2 ripstars and wolf stance aura bonus , 390 attack speed , 40 psy res , 35 life leach 300 mf max dmg 8500, also nice help is reanimates on necrobots in fauzt, i got 4% form helmet 1% from sleep bremtown trophy, and 2% karbaxis trophed, almost 500 life from each kill and 35% ll doing great job :)
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what would be a ok-Roll for a shrinecrafted Belt and Boots?
What affixes do I have to look for primary?

Im 126 right now and can farm K3K very easy, but im not that good in Duncraig. Dying a lot there...
Marto
Prowler
16 | 0
So after 20 intimidating shrines into a reflex bow, not one instance of +max damage. Is it even possible to roll this stat? Current craft is decent enough, melts K3K, but damage in duncraig and teganze is garbage. Gonna get a bump for us here Flux.

Also, I have 100% of easy/medium charms. I don't see how it is possible to wear anything other than TU's without some significant strength investments. Anyone have any ideas?