Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Fululf
Gravedigger
185 | 5
Marto wrote:So after 20 intimidating shrines into a reflex bow, not one instance of +max damage. Is it even possible to roll this stat? Current craft is decent enough, melts K3K, but damage in duncraig and teganze is garbage. Gonna get a bump for us here Flux.

Also, I have 100% of easy/medium charms. I don't see how it is possible to wear anything other than TU's without some significant strength investments. Anyone have any ideas?

First of all, yes max dmg is def possible, sometimes bad rng makes it feel like it isnt tho.. Just keep rolling, it will eventually pop up :D

Second question, there are several charms at 120 that will give u a bunch of flat stats, which will help u out alot. Umbaru treasure can also be a good way to boost stats, don't forget about that 1!

After this u will find it alot easier to gear what u want, just grind on!
hf gl with it, it's a fun build (:
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FluxGenesis wrote:what would be a ok-Roll for a shrinecrafted Belt and Boots?
What affixes do I have to look for primary?

Im 126 right now and can farm K3K very easy, but im not that good in Duncraig. Dying a lot there...

I think I found an answer for boots by myself in NotArmory-links given a few replies ahead :roll:
Fululf
Gravedigger
185 | 5
FluxGenesis wrote:
FluxGenesis wrote:what would be a ok-Roll for a shrinecrafted Belt and Boots?
What affixes do I have to look for primary?

Im 126 right now and can farm K3K very easy, but im not that good in Duncraig. Dying a lot there...

I think I found an answer for boots by myself in NotArmory-links given a few replies ahead :roll:

I wouldn't make my honorifics in greaves when I play ama, there is no point since we don't benefit from defense, and the str req is alot higher than for a pair of boots.
I also wouldn't use creepy bless on them but instead go for abandoned for %dex bonus. My 2 cents. (:
E: I guess it depends on your weapon. If u use a crossbow instead of a bow the str benefits ur dmg, not dex.
So if u use xbow, go for creepy I guess
pinkhub
Prowler
16 | 0
Does anyone have a physical bow build guide for reference?

Has anyone tried PIRIT OF VENGEANCE Uberskill? I'm really at a loss for minions to tank for me :(

And also how do you guys cope up with the mana shortage? I have a bow that has 10% mana per hit but doesn't seem to be doing it's job I still drain my mana so fast, and also 7% life per hit, does these options only work for melee chars?
Wotan
Amazon Warrior
1686 | 125
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
pinkhub wrote:Does anyone have a physical bow build guide for reference?

Has anyone tried PIRIT OF VENGEANCE Uberskill? I'm really at a loss for minions to tank for me :(

And also how do you guys cope up with the mana shortage? I have a bow that has 10% mana per hit but doesn't seem to be doing it's job I still drain my mana so fast, and also 7% life per hit, does these options only work for melee chars?

You are probably using non physical bow base (aka Stag bow). You need to deal physical damage in order to leech.
Sov is generally a bad choice for bowzon with few specific items build exceptions. The go to skill is Paragon, makes you more tanky.
AlysoN
Abomination
156 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
do I need Qarak Will with this Setup and what does it do ? thx for help!
AlysoN
Abomination
156 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
up for info on Qarak Will sword I wanna know what it does on 2nd wpn ty
AlysoN
Abomination
156 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
up
stanbsl
Sasquatch
69 | 2
AlysoN wrote:do I need Qarak Will with this Setup and what does it do ? thx for help!

You use it for prebuffing yourself with Bloodlust. It boosts it A LOT.
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(50 to 100)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-125 damage
Adds 167-334 fire damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
5% Reanimate as: Flesh Clan
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
Socketed (4)
Diaco
Grubber
312 | 3
also, if you shoot some wyrms and switch, you can proc its own bloodlust for a double boost :)