Trap Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bayah
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sfp4 wrote:Only way I can see to really make trapsin shine is to give it spell factor. Then you can transition out of the set and make it decent.

And lets not talk about it being OP when fucking Paladin exists.

Trapsin has some strengths in survival, but it's no use just dodging because a horde of monsters kills her easily, since she doesn't have enough damage to withstand higher levels in a room with more players (the best defense is a devastating attack) . This build becomes dull over time, where its damage system is low compared to other builds, and it has no minions to protect it when it fires traps (the main trap has a delay before dealing damage). DEVs should remove the incinerator skill and give it another fun skill (like minions to use as bait for the trap) and slightly increase the damage factor of traps from 33% to 50%.
Bayah
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
felix0808 wrote:Overall can't recommend trap assasin. She has good survivability - it's for sure, but even in good, not ssf gear the dmg is low. What to say if even in hands of experienced trap player - author of this guide - she can't farm scos...

You practically have only one skill - shockwave trap. Incineration is useless, it is supposed to be used vs crowd of mobs, but it deals ~5 times less dmg than shockwave, so i found that i use it only in rare cases vs bosses for little additional dmg :D. Catalyst have 20 sec cooldown, so again only vs boss. Later with SU boots, it becomes 10s, so you start using your second skill :D, and that's it, because subterfuge disables oskills. While any sorc tree have 3+ active skills and no oskill restriction. And as many people mentioned, while shockwave deal enough dmg to common mobs, it has not enough dmg vs bosses and even elites like Treewarden in torajan jungles.

I think if useless incineration replace to some single target trap and slighly increase the dmg of shockwave (and maybe decrease catalyst) trap assasin becomes good, but now almost every other assasin is better. I know that some players managed to reach lab7, but his gear costs more than 250tg, (yshary sleep, natalya deception, 13+ lodestone umo, lots of other umo and effigy...). Even my gear costs more than 50tg.

There is a little video of "farming" scos. Without catalyst can't do anything, but placing it on every pack of mobs is uncomfortable.

Being forced to constantly use the catalyst skill (20s or 10s delay) to deal decent damage to hordes of monsters and bosses makes Trapsin the worst build to farm at higher levels (farmer too slow!!). DEVs help Trapsin!
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Incineration Trap:
Increased damage by 10%, and base damage by 20%
This change is bringing the damage to the original version.Might not need catalyst to kill now need to test
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

so you will play our build tomorrow? I´d like to try it aswell
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nah i go scorpion blade straight forward because everytime they touch something too much is crazy better or worst.Scorpion cant get worst only better.
herato
Monkey King
253 | 1
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Arubel wrote:Hi,

Don't! Trapsin is pretty much immortal, but your damage is dogshit.
Bayah
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Rusev wrote:Incineration Trap:
Increased damage by 10%, and base damage by 20%
This change is bringing the damage to the original version.Might not need catalyst to kill now need to test

I tested it, and it still doe low damage. And this in normal mode imagine high nivel in Hell mode? Devs don't like the trapsin build.
Bayah
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
herato wrote:
Arubel wrote:Hi,

Don't! Trapsin is pretty much immortal, but your damage is dogshit.

In low and mid-level content yes, she is immortal. But in endgame content, she is weak. In Median XL, devastating attack and a lot of health is what works.
evoldead
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is this playable to the endgame now?
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
On theory with the
Implement V.II
Implement V.II
Claws (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 42 to 44
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 120
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
-25% to Enemy Elemental Resistances for Your Traps
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
25% Block Speed
15% Life stolen per Hit
Fire Absorb 1%
Lightning Absorb 1%
+(300 to 400) Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (3)
you have -195 light res ao most of end game ubers will take damage now.Still leveling so i cant say for sure but scoglen will be faster then before.