Holy Melee Paladin [FULL PHYS] STR/DEX

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
catakliss wrote:Dumb question but I'm level 120 with like 90% of the mid game gear.

How do I turn into a dragon with tits?

That morph was removed some patches ago (thank god!)
catakliss
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ParticuLarry wrote:
catakliss wrote:Dumb question but I'm level 120 with like 90% of the mid game gear.

How do I turn into a dragon with tits?

Not possible anymore, because that buff was changed into a passive since it used to glitch gear a lot. The dragon thingy level 90 skill that adds %to stats.

Thus the morph also had to be removed.

sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Moustache
Imp
5 | 0
Any chance of this getting an update?

Started a paladin and followed it in Median 2.0, just used Holy Fire since I didn't find Plague :) Also Incarnation changed name to Scion, and it doesn't give Leech Life anylong but they added a skill called Apex predator so I spent 4 points in both and then some points in Solar Flare for more duration.

Currently on Hell difficulty but going to upgrade my gear since I don't have all TU4s and no good rings/ammys yet.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Moustache wrote:Any chance of this getting an update?

Started a paladin and followed it in Median 2.0, just used Holy Fire since I didn't find Plague :) Also Incarnation changed name to Scion, and it doesn't give Leech Life anylong but they added a skill called Apex predator so I spent 4 points in both and then some points in Solar Flare for more duration.

Currently on Hell difficulty but going to upgrade my gear since I don't have all TU4s and no good rings/ammys yet.

I will update it, currently levelling until you get a tu weapon sucks massive dick, but endgame is stronger than what it was before. I will test stuff and update it accordingly, dont wanna update it and trick people into playing it, since levelling is a massive problem.
Moustache
Imp
5 | 0
Glamdring26 wrote:
Moustache wrote:Any chance of this getting an update?

I will update it, currently levelling until you get a tu weapon sucks massive dick, but endgame is stronger than what it was before. I will test stuff and update it accordingly, dont wanna update it and trick people into playing it, since levelling is a massive problem.

Yeah, I used Shark but it's my first time playing Median XL so I didn't quite understand in the tiering system with weapons. I used a T1 Pick? until Nightmare.... Long as fights haha

But very enjoyable so far, looking forward for the update :)
Moustache
Imp
5 | 0
Nice, it's coincidentally the same build as I imagined it would be even after you reworked for 2.0.

Awesome work, thanks alot m2!

*bump*
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Updated for Sigma 2.0.

Dex stacking version needs some testing but otherwise it should be all tested and verified.
LightBeing
Skeleton
2 | 0
Where can I farm for the gear that you presented here for us to get for this build? im sure the end game gear you craft everything. how about early and mid? thank you
Moustache
Imp
5 | 0
I would personally kill andariel after completing most of act 2 then creating a good 2h TU such as Faithshaker or The Dao of Xiansai. And as soon you hit 29/30 upgrade it to TU2.

But before that, put an Eld rune into a superior weapon either 1H or 2H (Shark). It also helps getting Pax Mystica (ElTir) into a 2 socket staff for Blink. And an armor with Ith rune in.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LightBeing wrote:Where can I farm for the gear that you presented here for us to get for this build? im sure the end game gear you craft everything. how about early and mid? thank you

If you are on tsw you can buy cinadide set, for erawan nephilim you get the necessary runes from act 5 quest. If you are on sinleplayer you can farm k3k for set pieces i guess.