Holy Melee Paladin [FULL PHYS] STR/DEX

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Neles
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
im 120 lvl i have 17k dmg with set and khazra plate + random rare amulets without 120 charms and trophies.... total basic
but im using qaraks will for bloodlust then swapping back and dmg goes up like 3k+
so Desperx try it too maybe you will hit 30k with retaliate...
also im not using amethysts in weapon but jewels with max dmg, % to strength and attack rating
infidell209
Lava Lord
97 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sup guys I played this build in 2.1 and 2.2 had had a lot of fun build seemed very strong I did the one hand shield and decks version of it I’m wondering if there’s been any changes to the build since then with the recent patches how does the build perform nowadays thanks and see you all in TSW2.5
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
infidell209 wrote:Sup guys I played this build in 2.1 and 2.2 had had a lot of fun build seemed very strong I did the one hand shield and decks version of it I’m wondering if there’s been any changes to the build since then with the recent patches how does the build perform nowadays thanks and see you all in TSW2.5

I tried STR build in 2.4 and its was very easy as a starter. Later Cinadide sets max rolls outclass every other combination in my opinion.
Its slowing down in Scos. 2.5 patch should be even easier.
Kaljurei
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Are we still putting points in Consecration since it halves Holy Fire damage? This question is for the Phys build only.
jdubbedition
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kaljurei wrote:Are we still putting points in Consecration since it halves Holy Fire damage? This question is for the Phys build only.

The build guide is outdated and is still viable for a while. I would not put that point in personally. but end game it is definitely something you might want.
quocbaost
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Can anyone help me rebuild it? guide is too outdated :bounce:
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Way to weak.
Need to a full rework of HMP, may be in the next patch who knows.

ALternative option is cherubim/DJ with Zohar Schield. There is a guide somexhere.
quocbaost
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Yeah. I'm taking it to 105, I hope it can go to 120, then I'll change to UHM. There aren't many items for physical damage.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
For 120 content, just go with Set ^^ It's good enough (Even TU is Ok)