Caster Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OrphineM wrote:Belts:

- Sacred Honorific Sash: This thing beats out all the TU options and will serve to patch up missing stats. Remember these can be blessed, so bless with shimmering and hope for a full pierce roll. 11 total pierce possible with No runes. Probable MOs: PSD, Energy, Strength/Dex (if needed for gear), FHR, ED, Spell Focus, minion res, MF.

am I missing something? why would you put lvl 100 runes into a sacred honorific item? sort of defeats the purpose of mass MOing the item.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bulooka wrote:

- Sacred Honorific Sash: This thing beats out all the TU options and will serve to patch up missing stats. Remember these can be blessed, so bless with shimmering and hope for a full pierce roll. 11 total pierce possible with No runes. Probable MOs: PSD, Energy, Strength/Dex (if needed for gear), FHR, ED, Spell Focus, minion res, MF.

am I missing something? why would you put lvl 100 runes into a sacred honorific item? sort of defeats the purpose of mass MOing the item.

Honestly, you're right, but I'd argue pierce is that important to the point it's almost worth it. *Almost*. I went and corrected the post.

At that point it might be a better idea to toss in either res gems, perfect topaz (5% ene), or an appropriate low level rune (Nef (Psn.Duration), Sol (3% PSD)). Whatever stat your lacking, or if you're resocketing for certain fights (qt, bartuc).
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If pierce is important I'd rather use a craft at that point instead of the honorific. I don't think using lvl100 runes on honorific is a good idea.. pierce can be stack with runes on other items.. for instance, on a craft belt. Anyway, for late game I think spell focus comes first, then pierce, then spell damage (have 2000 total energy too, but should be pretty easy when accumulating charms and with 400 signets of learning). Ideally, reach 1000 spell focus (easy with the passive) and 135 pierce for farming and early bosses (incl. 120) is more than enough. Later you wanna push to 170 pierce and then even further to 199.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OrphineM wrote:
Bulooka wrote:

Honestly, you're right, but I'd argue pierce is that important to the point it's almost worth it. *Almost*. I went and corrected the post.

At that point it might be a better idea to toss in either res gems, perfect topaz (5% ene), or an appropriate low level rune (Nef (Psn.Duration), Sol (3% PSD)). Whatever stat your lacking, or if you're resocketing for certain fights (qt, bartuc).

Word, that's what I figured. I'm sure that crafts and sacred honorifics are pretty close since they both seem to fill empty stats where needed. I'm sure crafts have a slight edge later on due to higher pierce.

Is there an ideal psn duration to aim for? I've never played a poison build before.
bladeshadow
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, new and love this build. Does anyone know what updates need to made for 2.0?
Bombus
Imp
4 | 0
Hi, Id love to try this build but i cant find half of the skills listed. Were they renamed or is this build not viable anymore?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bombus wrote:Hi, Id love to try this build but i cant find half of the skills listed. Were they renamed or is this build not viable anymore?

This is also for the other guy, but I'm working on a new guide; I've talked with OP and I have a guide up to the 120s mostly ready. Expect it in the next 24-48 hours.
bladeshadow
Skeleton
2 | 0
OrphineM wrote:
Bombus wrote:Hi, Id love to try this build but i cant find half of the skills listed. Were they renamed or is this build not viable anymore?

This is also for the other guy, but I'm working on a new guide; I've talked with OP and I have a guide up to the 120s mostly ready. Expect it in the next 24-48 hours.

Thats amazing! Im glad to know this guide wont be lost to time ^_^
beyondpetroleum
Fallen
1 | 0
I am waiting with bated breath for an updated version of the guide!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
OrphineM wrote:

Did it work? Will You manage to post updated guide?