play something else

CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Noob question. I've never crafted really, and this seems like a very heavy-crafted build. Always just used TUs and then farmed with them. Is there a best place to farm for rare scared items? Can you gamble them? Or do you just have to farm in K3K or something and hope for the best? Thanks for the guide. Looks fun :)
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cupdike wrote:question u say aim for 105 pierce this is including the -30 from mindflay and however much from euphoria?

The 105 pierce includes Euphoria.

Say if you have 50 pierce from gear + 30 pierce from Euphoria = 80 pierce. You'll want to socket 6-7 Yul runes to have ~100 pierce in total. Then Mind Flay will further debuff enemies for another 30 pierce to a total of 130+, which effectively doubles Mind Flay's damage after taking enemy resistance into account.

CircaG wrote:Noob question. I've never crafted really, and this seems like a very heavy-crafted build. Always just used TUs and then farmed with them. Is there a best place to farm for rare scared items? Can you gamble them? Or do you just have to farm in K3K or something and hope for the best? Thanks for the guide. Looks fun :)

Sacred can't be gambled. Farm k3k for shrine, jewels and crafting bases in mid game. Teganze is also really easy for this build so I recommend farming there too, as we need essences to upgrade umbaru charm anyway.
cupdike
Skeleton
2 | 0
also i watched ur video on Quov Tsin and u just stood and tanked his spell. this kills me almost instantly with 75 all resists, what am i missing?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
cupdike wrote:also i watched ur video on Quov Tsin and u just stood and tanked his spell. this kills me almost instantly with 75 all resists, what am i missing?

It is a gear check. You need something like 83+ all resists and 150 flat damage reduction (which you moslty get from blessed life). Also, how do you have 75 only? Azmodan's charm gives +2% max allres, and kabraxis charm gives up to 3% all.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cupdike wrote:also i watched ur video on Quov Tsin and u just stood and tanked his spell. this kills me almost instantly with 75 all resists, what am i missing?

My bad. It didn't occur to me that I should mention the thresholds. I'll update the guide.

1. Get fire/cold/light res to 86 or more. Use perfect bloodstone/onyx/amber in gear.
2. Get 150+ flat physical dmg reduction. Blessed Life alone should take care of this. But for whatever reason you still don't have enough, MO rings and amulet with flat DR (30 x 3 = 90 more).
3. Get some absorbs. Jday charm (even non-upgraded one) + Shadowmoon.
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I have big time trouble with Zagraal in Teganze. Whenever I used Hoplite to bait him, he jump him bat form, so there wasnt opportunity to deal damage. When he's in normal form, he usually jump me instead which render it extremely deadly. Moving away and bait with summons simply trigger his bat form.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OverSky wrote:I have big time trouble with Zagraal in Teganze. Whenever I used Hoplite to bait him, he jump him bat form, so there wasnt opportunity to deal damage. When he's in normal form, he usually jump me instead which render it extremely deadly. Moving away and bait with summons simply trigger his bat form.

Zagraal is just a hard boss for squishy builds. It takes a bit of baiting every time you die and come back to hit him when he's not in bat form. I recommend using Scourge instead of Hoplite. They can buy you more time. Also max cast rate to 194 helps you spam summon faster.

Also, you can always come back later. Being at a higher level than him lets you avoid/take less damage from him overall.
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Wew so I finally defeat Zagraal at lvl 132 (dropped min spell dmg Umbaru Treasure feels bad).
What I used to bait him was Edyrym summons. They're godly bait when they turned invulnerable. Also they do not run a lot so I have a clear idea where he is at all time.
engelart
Imp
5 | 0
Hey mate thx for the guide im currently farming kba no orobkems what so ever. One final request or if you can elight me what are the requirements to run in terms of phisycal reduced and resistances to be able to run duncraig without an issue, mean the sum up of all wuth blessed life and everythung. Or can u tell me a good "breakpoint" ti survive there and not get obe shotted. Thanks!!
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
engelart wrote:Hey mate thx for the guide im currently farming kba no orobkems what so ever. One final request or if you can elight me what are the requirements to run in terms of phisycal reduced and resistances to be able to run duncraig without an issue, mean the sum up of all wuth blessed life and everythung. Or can u tell me a good "breakpoint" ti survive there and not get obe shotted. Thanks!!

As close to 50% PR as possible, but around 40% total is fine. Try to get 200 FHR with MOs and crafted jewels. But most importantly, you're not supposed to get hit much by Slain Souls. Keep all Scourges up at all times, and teleport frequently to take them with you. FCR is also important. Socket weapon with a few Ix runes if you have to. Reaching 194 FCR is more important than a few points of pierce.

For us, surviving Duncraig is more about kill speed and positioning than tanking.