Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fauztinville seems to drop a fair amount of rare rings and amulets. But that might be too difficult of an area to be hunting until late game.
Raized
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the Ornate Crafting bugged or something......40 Ornate shrines and not a single piece of useable gear.....Damn..my shield would roll incredible - fire resist numbers....I got a -19 on one roll....I don't know how that is possible, but it happened.....yet all I ever get is +4 Lightning, +6, +8.....I tried rolling an Angel Star and it was beyond useless.

20 OS into my shield and I can't roll something I would replace my Ivory Tower with.
Edited by Raized 4 years.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its rng
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raized wrote:Is the Ornate Crafting bugged or something......40 Ornate shrines and not a single piece of useable gear.....Damn..my shield would roll incredible - fire resist numbers....I got a -19 on one roll....I don't know how that is possible, but it happened.....yet all I ever get is +4 Lightning, +6, +8.....I tried rolling an Angel Star and it was beyond useless.

20 OS into my shield and I can't roll something I would replace my Ivory Tower with.

paladin shields can roll up to -25% enemy fire resist by itself, not counting shrine crafting.

they can only roll -10% lightning. check the affixes page in the docs.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raized wrote:Is the Ornate Crafting bugged or something......40 Ornate shrines and not a single piece of useable gear.....Damn..my shield would roll incredible - fire resist numbers....I got a -19 on one roll....I don't know how that is possible, but it happened.....yet all I ever get is +4 Lightning, +6, +8.....I tried rolling an Angel Star and it was beyond useless.

Crafting is luck based, and crafting a pally shield is especially depressing because pally shields are really good for fire builds. Anyway, try crafting the chest first, then gloves, belt, eerie boots, then helm. Weapon and shield are hard crafts so just use Ivory Tower and Voidstream in the meantime.
Raized
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
NotCube wrote:

Crafting is luck based, and crafting a pally shield is especially depressing because pally shields are really good for fire builds. Anyway, try crafting the chest first, then gloves, belt, eerie boots, then helm. Weapon and shield are hard crafts so just use Ivory Tower and Voidstream in the meantime.

Good to know....Might want to add that to the guide...unless it's already in there and I'm just a twit and missed it.

Damn thing is frustrating to craft.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raized wrote:
NotCube wrote:

Good to know....Might want to add that to the guide...unless it's already in there and I'm just a twit and missed it.

Damn thing is frustrating to craft.

Thought I did? :think: Honestly crafting the shield isn't that bad. It's just sad to see rolls you don't need. I've come across many good lightning/poison rolls while trying to craft a fire shield so much that it made me angry. Sometimes you just have the worst streak of luck ever.
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

And I'm wondering something, PR = Physical Reduction % - right? if the max is 50 why do you recommend 65 for the dimensional labyrinth? + physical damage reduced stat is the same as PR in anyway? cheers
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

I found Black Sun Spear in Duncraig last night so it definitely can spawn there. Keep in mind it can be tough to "self find" all of the gear you want, trading is needed in many cases. I play non-ladder so it can be tough to find people to trade with but in ladder there should be plenty.
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

I found Black Sun Spear in Duncraig last night so it definitely can spawn there. Keep in mind it can be tough to "self find" all of the gear you want, trading is needed in many cases. I play non-ladder so it can be tough to find people to trade with but in ladder there should be plenty.

well thanks for the info i'll keep farming here, im also self fund because i play singleplayer, atleast i read that drops are tweaked so its not like p1 but better