Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Steveball wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

I found Black Sun Spear in Duncraig last night so it definitely can spawn there. Keep in mind it can be tough to "self find" all of the gear you want, trading is needed in many cases. I play non-ladder so it can be tough to find people to trade with but in ladder there should be plenty.

... Want to know something funny? Guess how many Black Sun spears I have.... ZERO, Guess how many belladonna extracts I have... THREEEEEEEE, T.H.R.E.E!!!!!! lol black sun so rare

It's really not all that rare I have found like 6 or 7 this league and I play uhc I found them in labs people who claim to not find shit in labs are just retarded outside of labs I dont know I dont really farm outside of labs other then to get trophies
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
supersage10 wrote:
Steveball wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

I found Black Sun Spear in Duncraig last night so it definitely can spawn there. Keep in mind it can be tough to "self find" all of the gear you want, trading is needed in many cases. I play non-ladder so it can be tough to find people to trade with but in ladder there should be plenty.

... Want to know something funny? Guess how many Black Sun spears I have.... ZERO, Guess how many belladonna extracts I have... THREEEEEEEE, T.H.R.E.E!!!!!! lol black sun so rare

It's really not all that rare I have found like 6 or 7 this league and I play uhc I found them in labs people who claim to not find shit in labs are just retarded outside of labs I dont know I dont really farm outside of labs other then to get trophies

Well... its funny because I really want one and i still haven't got one, but i DO have.... 7 ACs....(Arcane Crystals) or more....

Edit:.... NO offense or ANYTHING MEAN,... I really didn't have the courage to ask this, but... can u actually hook me up with one? plz
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Steveball wrote:Edit:.... NO offense or ANYTHING MEAN,... I really didn't have the courage to ask this, but... can u actually hook me up with one? plz

I can hook you up with one in non-ladder if you want ;)
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Steveball wrote:Edit:.... NO offense or ANYTHING MEAN,... I really didn't have the courage to ask this, but... can u actually hook me up with one? plz

I can hook you up with one in non-ladder if you want ;)

...lets do it,I'll give u my weapon & shield(if u want them))
Edit: wuts ur ID?(so we can join)
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
:cry: :evil: ...dude, u there? (Im getting Impatient!!)
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
can u please respond????
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
DUDE
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge