Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nazh202 wrote:Where are you guys farming when at lv120-125? Currently farming in Duncraig to find some level 120 sacred uniques to replace crafted items but no luck so far (all were items from other classes). And what's the recommended magic find? I think I have around 180%.

Did k3k to 122 then teganze till 125 to fill umbaru now doing red rifts no problem
YANGJuhong
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's super guide, I entered first time for casting character.
This guide make me understand very well about casting, pierece, EF.
kulet199x
Prowler
15 | 0
how much damage enough to farm Faul and dungc when i have 120 pierce?
kulet199x
Prowler
15 | 0
how much damage enough to farm Faul and dungc when i have 120 pierce?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kulet199x wrote:how much damage enough to farm Faul and dungc when i have 120 pierce?

Have you tried it? There's no set number but I guess a ballpark range is 6-10k. If it's too slow for you, get more dmg. Teganze is also easier than Dunc for UHC early on so farm that to level up too.
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Dude, Is Elemental Band worth it?, it has 10% Spell damage and those other skills... hive,buff, lightning dome, Buff, path of Flames, BUFF, Nova Charge, BUFF!! That's 4 more buffs!! ON ONE RING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Check it out here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques , its a ring so at bottom
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Steveball wrote:Dude, Is Elemental Band worth it?, it has 10% Spell damage and those other skills... hive,buff, lightning dome, Buff, path of Flames, BUFF, Nova Charge, BUFF!! That's 4 more buffs!! ON ONE RING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Check it out here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques , its a ring so at bottom

no a 1 skill -light res light spell damage ring is far better
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
k thx
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
I'm just saying that you missed an uber (idk if it was removed)... the secret pacman level, just saying, i know that that uber doesn't use weapons or armor, but... still, just saying, k
Steveball
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

I found Black Sun Spear in Duncraig last night so it definitely can spawn there. Keep in mind it can be tough to "self find" all of the gear you want, trading is needed in many cases. I play non-ladder so it can be tough to find people to trade with but in ladder there should be plenty.

... Want to know something funny? Guess how many Black Sun spears I have.... ZERO, Guess how many belladonna extracts I have... THREEEEEEEE, T.H.R.E.E!!!!!! lol black sun so rare