WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Glamdring26 wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:


yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.



Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
5400
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.


Well seeing as how I was only talking about putting -req jewels in gotter which lowers it to 740%, I'd say that makes it much more manageable and obtainable to equip.
User avatar
Ekital
Monkey King
295 | 10
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raigntk wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:


yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.



Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
5400
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.


Well seeing as how I was only talking about putting -req jewels in gotter which lowers it to 740%, I'd say that makes it much more manageable and obtainable to equip.


4440 Str to be accurate.
User avatar
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ekital wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:


yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.



Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
5400
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.


Well seeing as how I was only talking about putting -req jewels in gotter which lowers it to 740%, I'd say that makes it much more manageable and obtainable to equip.


4440 Str to be accurate.


How did you get 4440? 740 requirement gotter gives you 5040 str. You are not including the base str requirement of the weapon.

Anyway it doesnt matter. 5040 str is as hard as 5400. You will not reach that with the mentioned gear.
skrig
Balrog
124 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LUL! Gotter should be used with 6 shaads only (jahs for starters) :lol:
User avatar
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
skrig wrote:LUL! Gotter should be used with 6 shaads only (jahs for starters) :lol:


This isn't tree druid anymore.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
skrig wrote:LUL! Gotter should be used with 6 shaads only (jahs for starters) :lol:


Xis Runes only.
User avatar
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Glamdring26 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:


yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.



Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
5400
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.


Well seeing as how I was only talking about putting -req jewels in gotter which lowers it to 740%, I'd say that makes it much more manageable and obtainable to equip.


4440 Str to be accurate.


How did you get 4440? 740 requirement gotter gives you 5040 str. You are not including the base str requirement of the weapon.

Anyway it doesnt matter. 5040 str is as hard as 5400. You will not reach that with the mentioned gear.


Do you (or anyone for that matter) have gotter that can confirm this? otherwise it should be 4440 str based on the base item.

edit: my bad I forgot about base str as well. it is 5040
Edited by Raigntk 1 year.
IncognitoMan
Destroyer
7 | 0
Glamdring26 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:


yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.



Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
5400
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.


Well seeing as how I was only talking about putting -req jewels in gotter which lowers it to 740%, I'd say that makes it much more manageable and obtainable to equip.


4440 Str to be accurate.


How did you get 4440? 740 requirement gotter gives you 5040 str. You are not including the base str requirement of the weapon.

Anyway it doesnt matter. 5040 str is as hard as 5400. You will not reach that with the mentioned gear.


Image

;-|

edit: corrected by mortimer_85, do apologize. Please refer to the post below for the math behind it.
Edited by IncognitoMan 1 year.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The math checks out. 4440

Edit: Yeah.... it's 5040 when you add the base required str.
Edited by toxen 1 year.
mortimer_85
Mangler
476 | 196
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
As Glamdring said already, all the 4440 people are forgetting the base strength.
If the requirements of an item are increased by xx % and the base requirement = breq then the new total requirement treq=(1+xx%/100%)*breq. So for the Gotter with breq=600 and xx=740 we obtain:
treq=(1+740%/100%)*600=5040