WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Macentar wrote:Quick question, Am I doing something wrong? I've randomly been dying (full health to dead instantly when attacking) When i just stand and take hits, I take them just fine but when attacking things its like randomly I kill myself. Not sure what the cause is. Has anyone else had this happen, if so what did you do to solve it?

I have never had that happen... Are you able to take a video of that happening? Cause with LL you should be more tanky, not less.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
lonelycoconut wrote:Thanks for the guide. Had a wildfire tree build before the update and was frustrated about trying to change from melee caster to wdm, but just decided to make a new bear also and try scosglens. Lotsa fun, thx.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Macentar
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
toxen wrote:
Macentar wrote:Quick question, Am I doing something wrong? I've randomly been dying (full health to dead instantly when attacking) When i just stand and take hits, I take them just fine but when attacking things its like randomly I kill myself. Not sure what the cause is. Has anyone else had this happen, if so what did you do to solve it?

I have never had that happen... Are you able to take a video of that happening? Cause with LL you should be more tanky, not less.

I sent you a video in a PM.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Are you playing with an assassin that is using phase bomb?
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
Thanks for the great guide and taking into consideration the comments from others and adapting your guide based on that, it's awesome.

Just started playing this character as well, just got done with Normal difficulty, will be interesting to see how it performs on the following levels and challenges!
Macentar
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Istaryu wrote:

Yes, after numerous hours and me dying and my sanity almost gone. We finally figured it out. My buddy is no longer using that skill haha.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Macentar wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

Yes, after numerous hours and me dying and my sanity almost gone. We finally figured it out. My buddy is no longer using that skill haha.

Sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner but I am glad you found out the issue. I never really party with Assassin's so I never had that problem. I'll But a disclaimer on the guide.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
JoeNasty wrote:Thanks for the great guide and taking into consideration the comments from others and adapting your guide based on that, it's awesome.

Just started playing this character as well, just got done with Normal difficulty, will be interesting to see how it performs on the following levels and challenges!

I really appreciate that thanks!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
toxen wrote:Known Bugs/Glitches
► Show Spoiler

it's not a bug, it's literally the intended mechanic of the skill. deals big damage to your char if you hit a phased enemy with weapon damage. it's generally an uberskill for spells for pierce and slow.
thehueguy
Imp
4 | 3
toxen wrote:

Known Bugs/Glitches
► Show Spoiler

i wonder why :coolstorybob: