WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Glamdring26 wrote:
toxen wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:Rend still is not "melee attack" right? No "on melee attack" procs for Rend, right?

My attacks have procd things before.. I need to review my footage and double check this, but I know I have seen claw tornados and other procs

It can proc "on striking" procs but not "on melee attack" procs i think. Because it counts as a projectile ranged attack, rather than a melee one.

Thank you for the clarification!
jrb123
Skeleton
2 | 0
So is AR important or not? Because none of the gear you have posted has any on it.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
jrb123 wrote:So is AR important or not? Because none of the gear you have posted has any on it.

AR is important and there are a few pieces that have AR bonuses. Additionally, you have MO's and Jewels that can make up that difference.
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Tbh put all rest Points intro elven is better because of avoid damage i did that experience
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How is this build in terms of fun?
majinvegito123
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Chronos69 wrote:How is this build in terms of fun?

Ehh. Pretty stale tbh. But it's a proc-limited melee build until later gear. But it's cheap, durable and effective. Overall, it's boring but strong. Take your pick!
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
majinvegito123 wrote:
Chronos69 wrote:How is this build in terms of fun?

Ehh. Pretty stale tbh. But it's a proc-limited melee build until later gear. But it's cheap, durable and effective. Overall, it's boring but strong. Take your pick!

He isn't wrong that it can be stale. I love the playstyle myself. You get the melee aspect of play while still being able to be a bit ranged which I think is pretty nice.
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
woah
lonelycoconut
Cultist
23 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks for the guide. Had a wildfire tree build before the update and was frustrated about trying to change from melee caster to wdm, but just decided to make a new bear also and try scosglens. Lotsa fun, thx.
Macentar
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Quick question, Am I doing something wrong? I've randomly been dying (full health to dead instantly when attacking) When i just stand and take hits, I take them just fine but when attacking things its like randomly I kill myself. Not sure what the cause is. Has anyone else had this happen, if so what did you do to solve it?