WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Gamdol
Cultist
21 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/

Make sure to fill in both fields, you total character attack speed and your weapon attack speed, the breakpoint it shows +/- for is weapon attack speed only.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Do the poison bear still exist or I am several years late? I just don't particularly enjoy neither Rend or Wildfire as an ability, but I do like the look of Werebear. Is there a build that doesn't use neither of them and is still playable?
guivon
Prowler
15 | 0
Gamdol wrote:https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/

Make sure to fill in both fields, you total character attack speed and your weapon attack speed, the breakpoint it shows +/- for is weapon attack speed only.

thanks
guivon
Prowler
15 | 0
can some1 suggest equipments for lvl 110+?

also.. which mercenary is recommended for bear?
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
after hitting 2000 points in strengt, shall I keep pumping all points in strength or vitality for more health and attack rating form primal dominance skill?
kruszkush
Invader
9 | 0
Gamdol wrote:Greenwalker's Charge! It's a Druid Helm that removes the CD on Idol of Scosglen, so you don't need points invested in it even if you have Ancestral Force.

I've played Werebear a bit before, right now this league my points at 114 are looking like:

25 Werebear Morph
1 Rend
5 Bestial Potency
6 Primal Dominance
20 Hunger
1 Idol of Scosglen
5 Ancestral Protection
1 Ancestral Force
1 Harvest
27 (Max) Barkskin
1 Melee Devotion
5 Tenacity
15 Faerie Fire

I've got points saved so I can max Symbiosis, and invest in Endurance once I unlock it next level. Depending on Phys Res I have, I'll drop Tenacity for Purity.

I don't think I'm missing anything, but it seems relatively straightforward for investment.

You got one point in Idol of Scosglen, but 20 points gives insane %ED with Ancestral Protection. I am noob on median btw, does it work with 1 point there? What is your defense with and without idol?