Maelstrom Assassin miniguide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Cow Ninja
1249 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
brovet wrote:Do we not have to invest any point into skills like tenacity or endurance? I'm currently at lvl 114. I have blink 1, domain 3, shadow refuge 1, shadowrush 6, storm crows 1, maelstorm 25, wychwind 1, void gazer 1, doom 15, prismatic cloak 15 and I still have 23 points left. Should I just put them all into wychwind/void gazer? Thank you!


Yes, the guide does tell you to put your remaining points there.

Also, i added honorific weapon as a really decent option if you dont find a sur for void. The result will be something like this:
Image
Schaum
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sorry if that has been answered before.

What are the best bases for secret honorific and crafting?
DOOMEX
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Schaum wrote:Sorry if that has been answered before.

What are the best bases for secret honorific and crafting?


balanced knife
Schaum
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DOOMEX wrote:
Schaum wrote:Sorry if that has been answered before.

What are the best bases for secret honorific and crafting?


balanced knife


I mean glove, belt, armor and boots :D
DOOMEX
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Schaum wrote:
DOOMEX wrote:
Schaum wrote:Sorry if that has been answered before.

What are the best bases for secret honorific and crafting?


balanced knife


I mean glove, belt, armor and boots :D


lowest str req , since u need all your stat in dex
krastinov
Invader
8 | 0
I dropped,
Piranha Swarm
Piranha Swarm
Flying Knife (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (126 - 141) to (169 - 184)
One-Hand Damage: (81 - 91) to (121 - 131)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 473
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
10% Chance to cast level 5 Knife Throw on Striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+38 to Maximum Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
-35% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(115 to 140)% Enhanced Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+2 Life on Striking
+150 Life after each Kill
Socketed (2)
, is that any good or for a different kind of throw build?
Istaryu
Cow Ninja
1249 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
krastinov wrote:I dropped,
Piranha Swarm
Piranha Swarm
Flying Knife (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (126 - 141) to (169 - 184)
One-Hand Damage: (81 - 91) to (121 - 131)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 473
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
10% Chance to cast level 5 Knife Throw on Striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+38 to Maximum Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
-35% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(115 to 140)% Enhanced Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+2 Life on Striking
+150 Life after each Kill
Socketed (2)
, is that any good or for a different kind of throw build?


Its not good, we need dex, even a blessed honorific is metter im sure.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What are some good merc items to use? I'm level 118 and haven't used a merc yet :/ (A2 Merc)
Istaryu
Cow Ninja
1249 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Effective wrote:What are some good merc items to use? I'm level 118 and haven't used a merc yet :/ (A2 Merc)

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=58753
Magusar
Fallen
1 | 0
whats your thoughts on Tracker 2 piece flying knife/ chest combo? or is the 75% dex from dawn just that good that u dont want to compromise? Edit: nvm ended up just testing and crafted a similar honorfic balanced knife and its stronger for sure. what runes do u recommend in sacred honorfic? 2x fal or 1 gul/1fal(or really good jewel) Edit #2. if u put fal in it the required level goes up by 20. definitely glad they allow u to unsocket so easily lol