mloloya1 wrote:Ok so I just lucked out on an etheral sacred balanced knife (81-85 damage) attached with a 15% slow with 2 sockets! So since no oil of renewals can be used, I guess this is the process I have to follow:
1) Use oil of luck, hopefully it works
2) Use mystic orbs to add enhanced damage to it (doing so will make the required level to use it 140). Actually, which do I use, enhanced damage or weapon enhanced damage?
3) Put in jewel with indestructible mod , but ideally, what other mods should it have? I guess to dex and to life steal? I mean I cannot use it for another 10 levels anyways, so I can try for a really good one. What rune should I craft the jewel with? I don't think there is a unique jewel that grants indestructible.
4) Put in xis rune that was combined with an el rune.
5) Then when I somehow get more levels for an orb, what in an ideal world should I use?
So can anyone please let me know if my logic above is correct or how I should alter it? Thanks!
i think youre talking about a blue item? or what do you mean by "attached with a 15% slow?
Runewords only work in grey items! not in magic ones ( blue).
Since youre lvl 130 or so and probably are not yet in engdame territory, just reroll a balanced knife with oil of renewal until you get a good 0sox or 2 sox with high ed. then try oil of luck and repeat until youre satisfied or are bored. then use a good indest jewel, you probably need to use 20ACs or so to get a decent one so dont be too picky. i mostly use lem runes. thai is also an option. go for block speed, hit recovery , flat dmg and %dex or %all attributes.
then just make your weapon and in endgame when you can afford it you can buy an etheral luckied knife, they are really rare but you can buy them in forum. its not that big of a bonus tho.