The MaliceMancer

Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Malice necromancer focuses on physical, magical and poison damage. Trinity beam is fire, cold and lightning damage. Malice synergy from passive only works for necromancer spells. Jinns are likely the only thing complementing this skill. Would it work? Yes, Trinity Beam is slightly op in my opinion. Optimal ? No. Go paladin for that.
Giux86
Cultist
23 | 0
but i have 20k damage with wizardspike its great in tenganze/duncraing/fautz/bremmtown but i dont have defense :( maybe can u suggest me something for this build?
skills or items?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Malice necromancer focuses on physical, magical and poison damage. Trinity beam is fire, cold and lightning damage. Malice synergy from passive only works for necromancer spells. Jinns are likely the only thing complementing this skill. Would it work? Yes, Trinity Beam is slightly op in my opinion. Optimal ? No. Go paladin for that.

Malice Synergy is for malice spells only, yes. But Death Pact can get like 280% all spell damage.
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
no need pierce for malice mancer ? i think DE is good but not on the uberboss ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you go for poison nova (which is currently have good farming potential and for me personally it's just more interesting and entertaining to spread poison and position your char properly instead of "just spam boneyard/DE until all ded") - you surely need poison pierce, and Dream Eater is only single target skill for bosses in his tree.. it just made so that it is also being more or less useful on crowds and for healing overall.
Necro-Ivan
Imp
4 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:Malice necromancer focuses on physical, magical and poison damage. Trinity beam is fire, cold and lightning damage. Malice synergy from passive only works for necromancer spells. Jinns are likely the only thing complementing this skill. Would it work? Yes, Trinity Beam is slightly op in my opinion. Optimal ? No. Go paladin for that.

Hi Johnny, Yes, I think so. For Jinn, I can see description in the synergies that: +1% max fire resistance/2 base levels; -2 enemy elemental resistance/base level. As far as I'm concerned that they can also effect on Character or only for Jinn minion?

Thank you for your support!

Ivan.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It's an aura so obv it affect your char too and whoever in your party (merc/other players)
Necro-Ivan
Imp
4 | 0
Pinball wrote:It's an aura so obv it affect your char too and whoever in your party (merc/other players)

Hi Pinball, it seems that there's something wrong. I try to reset all skill with Belladonna Extract to test it, but character doesn't increase fire resistance and enemy elemental resistance as description (although I choose maximum points I can.)

Please help me double check it again. Thank you so much.

Ivan.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi Ivan,

I've checked in both SP and MP and it still works for me. Can you give me a screenshot? Do you have this aura? Also Jinn gives you max fire res, not fire res

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1.) you either didn't actually summon the jinn and go outside of town for the aura to properly apply to you
2.) you didn't realize 90% is the max resist cap, so you won't see any increases over 90 if you already have that.