The MaliceMancer

XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Great guide. Trying to follow it since yesterday. Im at mid game and choose to use Celestial Set to carry me to late game.
Got two questions:
How did you manage the strengh requeriments for Celestial Armor (614strg :shock: )???
Whats OoA Wand?
Thanks in advance and keep the good work! Cheers
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Once you get some charms it's not too hard. At level 125 I think I have to put 100 points into STR to make it. In the meantime, just drop a few -%req jewels in it.
OoA = Orb of Annihilation, O-skill possible on crafted wands.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Going to try this next. Parked my fire sorc because set helm straight refuses to drop from 3KBA. Leveled her to 125 in there so I need some fresh air.

Actually worried about Veil King dying on me. I’d use a fire A3 mercenary for gift of inner fire.
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
For baal, dont summon anything as boss will summons more minions when it hits something. Stay away and spam dream eater and u ll be fine, no need OoA here
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:Actually worried about Veil King dying on me. I’d use a fire A3 mercenary for gift of inner fire.

If VK dies, he's actually pretty easy to kill with Dream Eater, mainly because of the ridiculous slow. Just FYI.

I'll try Baal tonight.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That question mark in the title keeps me up at night. Please change it.

Here's some recommendations: Malice Necromancer, Bonemancer, Maleficent etc.
Kirby26
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Interest in trying poison possibly, have a full poison set from a bladesin with eerie crafts. Worth a try?
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So, ive tried the OoA wand thing... I didnt find it useful at all. Without recrafting everything to eerie and finding the right SUs to back it up, imho its not worth it. Just stick to boneyard/dream eater.

Also, went into Fauzt p2 with a buddy. Even a 30k Dreameater struggles to kill necrobots super fast. Harpies die super ez, but necrobots make it painful to farm just yet.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Might be, I havent tested it yet. I think early-game would be a breeze with either rotting flesh or pestilence, but I the damage will likely drop off big-time mid-game. From the very minor dinkin around I've done, graveyard doesn't seem to do more damage than either of your malice poison skills...I think it's because graveyard doesn't get the Nightwalker synergy, which is unfortunate. If you could find a more single-target oskill you might be just fine.
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I was doing some thinking for swapping over to pure poison necro. Malevolence. Use that and create some sort of hybrid totem/malic necro. I may try to do some testing on that and see what I can come up with. Pestilence would fall off hard since it’s based on str/dex. Rotting flesh could possibly get some very huge numbers with the right gear. Add the venom cloud totem for more range and that may be an interesting build. Ele band for hive. The astrogha set... definitely warrants some testing.