The MaliceMancer

Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Uncanny-- wrote:So given the updates in 1.5, when we hit lvl90, should we max Boneyard and leave Dream Eater with 1 point? Or is it still too early to say until we actually test it out?

So my offline Malicemancer went from 40k dream eater to 27k, pretty significant hit. However the rework of Death Pact is somewhat hidden and might not be working properly? Either way, i'd probably go 1point dream eater until you insanely geared out. It will always be a solid skill just becuase of its mechanics. (1.5 patch)
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Itapitza wrote:
Uncanny-- wrote:So given the updates in 1.5, when we hit lvl90, should we max Boneyard and leave Dream Eater with 1 point? Or is it still too early to say until we actually test it out?

So my offline Malicemancer went from 40k dream eater to 27k, pretty significant hit. However the rework of Death Pact is somewhat hidden and might not be working properly? Either way, i'd probably go 1point dream eater until you insanely geared out. It will always be a solid skill just becuase of its mechanics. (1.5 patch)

same with mine. death pact used to show where the synergies were coming from. it doesnt any more. maybe it doesnt apply?
Donoso
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
coennek wrote:
Itapitza wrote:

same with mine. death pact used to show where the synergies were coming from. it doesnt any more. maybe it doesnt apply?

i cant see buffs neither
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Malicemancer is dead until Death pact get fixed... if this sick bug also happening to synergies from melee/crossbow skills - then they're dead too. Until fix - it's a huge loss to these builds.

PS: Or you may ofc go nuts and try to compensate spd loss thru soulbound passive and 3 totems :mrgreen:
multzavr
Imp
5 | 0
Death pact fixed. Anybody using this build on hardcore? Have a question about LL, should i use life per hit or life after kill?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
multzavr wrote:Death pact fixed. Anybody using this build on hardcore? Have a question about LL, should i use life per hit or life after kill?

Any casters only benefit from LaeK. This one also have good heal from Dream Eater.
multzavr
Imp
5 | 0
Cool thx. Which is more important fhr or block?
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for malice fhr, u can't reach any sizeable block ;)
etmoi2
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
does
Staff of Shadows
Staff of Shadows
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 203
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
5% Chance to Cast Level 50 Slayer on Death Blow
+(9 to 10) to All Skills
+(150 to 200) Spell Focus
+(10 to 20)% Bonus to Spell Focus
50% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Spell Damage
15% to Energy
+2.5 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+(15 to 25) Mana after each Kill
Socketed (4)
hold up in late game? these stats seems awsome
BWBloody
Fallen
1 | 0
For the guide, put in str & dex points enough for gear.
How much would enough be?