43k after buff bloodlust
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Attempted Atanna Khan. Do NOT try to use VK. He gets obliterated in 2 seconds. Will try equipping basic quiet crafts with + life jewels, teganze pendant for life and dual catalyst ring for movespeed bonus. I should end in the 20k life.

Belial is easy, Astrogha is easy and Xanax is easy. If I manage to deal with Witch, I’ll try Spirit World ...
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
few more atempts on Judgement Day
same shit
VK DO NOT FIGHT against edirems ,i repeat ...my VK do not fight against them , so they all go on me and i die , if i cast him near edirems he GET BACK TO ME without fight , i will be very greatfull if someone show me in game how u menage this uber
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DOOMEX wrote:few more atempts on Judgement Day
same shit
VK DO NOT FIGHT against edirems ,i repeat ...my VK do not fight against them , so they all go on me and i die , if i cast him near edirems he GET BACK TO ME without fight , i will be very greatfull if someone show me in game how u menage this uber

The edyrems can't be targeted and can't be killed, so it makes sense that the VK ignores them.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
same shit

The edyrems can't be targeted and can't be killed, so it makes sense that the VK ignores them.

"Judgement Day - Easy
Let Veil King tank all the edyrms. If you get a random guy following you just re-summon VK infront of you and let him re-collect everybody. Then spam your skills. "

forgive me if my confused , but ......how VK can tank then ?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DOOMEX wrote:
Cheno wrote:
same shit

"Judgement Day - Easy
Let Veil King tank all the edyrms. If you get a random guy following you just re-summon VK infront of you and let him re-collect everybody. Then spam your skills. "

Cause the edyrems can still attack the VK, the VK just can't attack back.

Edit: This should be what you're looking for:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/544209153

Skip to 18:00.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
DOOMEX wrote:
Cheno wrote:
same shit

"Judgement Day - Easy

Cause the edyrems can still attack the VK, the VK just can't attack back.

Edit: This should be what you're looking for:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/544209153

Skip to 18:00.

well he allready have edirems , they also get some enemy atention , im try to do it with solo VK because ...i dont have edirems lol
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i had edyrems just for doing the upgrad for the medallion . i did not have them for the start . you need to do that uber in 2 steps .

1. get the medallion by killing Malthael (because he's much easier to kill compared to Imperius ) then save and exit . just focus on having Malthael killed , and nothing else . you won't have time to do both things from the first attempt (get the charm and also the upgrade) , as you must waste some time for binding a hotkey to the edyrems and summon them all out , which takes some precious seconds

with my setup , i have casted 3 or 4 sacrifices to get some extra tanks besides the veil king . i had about 30% chance to reanimate , so those extra tanks did their part well . they are all the extra help you need

2. do the uber again , this time with edyrems out . they will do more tanking , while you can focus on killing faster. keep resumoning them as they get killed

use blink/jitan's gate to control your army's position , so that all enemy edyrems are busy with hiting the veil king , and not hurting you.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:i had edyrems just for doing the upgrad for the medallion . i did not have them for the start . you need to do that uber in 2 steps .

1. get the medallion by killing Malthael (because he's much easier to kill compared to Imperius ) then save and exit . just focus on having Malthael killed , and nothing else . you won't have time to do both things from the first attempt (get the charm and also the upgrade) , as you must waste some time for binding a hotkey to the edyrems and summon them all out , which takes some precious seconds

with my setup , i have casted 3 or 4 sacrifices to get some extra tanks besides the veil king . i had about 30% chance to reanimate , so those extra tanks did their part well . they are all the extra help you need

2. do the uber again , this time with edyrems out . they will do more tanking , while you can focus on killing faster. keep resumoning them as they get killed

use blink/jitan's gate to control your army's position , so that all enemy edyrems are busy with hiting the veil king , and not hurting you.

well will try again with sacrifices
Taniel
Fallen
1 | 0
Gotta say, Thank you for the guide. This was the first build i've played on Median and sofar it's been working out pretty good. 1 question though, if you go about crafting some gear what are some good stats to look for? or are the TU's better than crafted stuff?