Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BWBloody wrote:For the guide, put in str & dex points enough for gear.
How much would enough be?

Enough to equip your items. It depends on how many charms you have too. Overtime you will be able to put less and less points into each.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
any advice for gearing guys ?

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=vebririon

i dont really know what i should try to evolve first
xfall
Invader
8 | 0
For MO, at endgame/mid endgame, which is more important vitality or FHR? ty
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you use VK as a meat shield I would say vit. But there are other stats to shoot for before that. Minion life/res, phys spell, str for gear or energy for damage, fcr, etc.
smashdance
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great guide! Been powering through the lvls and early ubers. I know you said you were going to try out a poison spec. Have you tried at all, and how does it feel compared to this?
multzavr
Imp
5 | 0
Whic merc would u suggest for this build? Using shapeshifter now, its pretty good with some T4 gear but not sure if its the best choice...
parasiteeve2
Destroyer
6 | 0
hi iam first season und this is great guide ... now iam 127lvl but i cant find endgame gear

iam farming duncraig with 150 mf ... what can i do better

can i trade what i need?
nlsylr
Imp
5 | 0
Hello, everyone. i have a question abt the wand daydreamer. is it SSU ? or SSSU ? it can be dropped at Duncraig ? because at game internet adress, it writes item level 130 . and Duncgraig area is 126 level are. but also in the page it says " Variations All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center (rightmost in a 2 column arrangement), and SSSU is rightmost (in a 3 column arrangement), jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 119 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas. The Flamen staves are an exception to this rule, the ending staff being SSU. " and daydreamer is " rightmost in a 2 column arrangement " you can check here " https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques " . so i can find it in Duncraig ?
DirtyPoohSock
Destroyer
7 | 0
multzavr wrote:Whic merc would u suggest for this build? Using shapeshifter now, its pretty good with some T4 gear but not sure if its the best choice...

I have been using the act 1 Ranger merc. She's been really good and has the Dark Power buff which I think increases physical and magic damage to weapons. But I'm actually not too sure if that boosts spell damage or not.
Giux86
Cultist
23 | 0
What about
Wizardspike
Wizardspike
Dagger (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 376
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%