Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ZeroForte wrote:Also i rarely use MotW coz of short duration (extend with str) and negible damage bonus (tho in this patch bonus from armor is quite high).

:clap:

Overall its barely a guide right now, no comment on uber part, since it is simply missing all the important content, uberquests in which players would ACTUALLY need a advice and suggestions. All those butchers, DPs etc is just artificial increasement of post size. Gear choices are very questionable aswell, focusing on both of elements isn't that great idea, you just end up having low damage on both of those. Also, cannot really understand, why are you suggesting to use PSN biased armor and as a alternative you offer fire craft... :scratch:
Of course, thank you for time and effort you put into it, but you will need to improve your creation ALOT to make it actually useful.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mahitovec wrote:Overall its barely a guide right now, no comment on uber part, since it is simply missing all the important content, uberquests in which players would ACTUALLY need a advice and suggestions. All those butchers, DPs etc is just artificial increasement of post size. Gear choices are very questionable aswell, focusing on both of elements isn't that great idea, you just end up having low damage on both of those. Also, cannot really understand, why are you suggesting to use PSN biased armor and as a alternative you offer fire craft... :scratch:
Of course, thank you for time and effort you put into it, but you will need to improve your creation ALOT to make it actually useful.

I am working on the ubers and on shortening the blocks of text. I wrote everything last night and needed a place to post just to save the content :P

Regarding gear choice and dmg: That isn't the case. Adding more psn dmg does not do anything. Your kill speed is virtually the same since everything just dies right away anyway. Now you have 2 elements doing that instead of 1. Personally I think these skills need a nerf since they do massive amounts of damage while allowing you to run both at that efficiency.

As to why I suggested 2 different types of armor, it's because the craft that I am currently using is the best roll I got unfortunately :/ I have been extremely and unusually unlucky with the crafts so that's mainly why.

> Of course, thank you for time and effort you put into it, but you will need to improve your creation ALOT to make it actually useful.

Will do. Thanks for the feedback :D

Ps. Your stream is fun btw!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's an option to save your draft and reload it when you want to go work on it again before submitting it for publication

Edit: perhaps consider a name change. Venomancer can be misleading for people because it insinuates the build is a necromancer, not a poison Druid.
Edited by Crash 6 years.
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
I could have added a lot of things to the druid, since I played for the last three years, only him, different assemblies,But it's hard for me to formulate everything I want to say in English :)
Truine, the Temple Spires (totems) are immune to psn and fire that cant be pierced. .
These spiers either ignore or use the skill from the amulet hailstorm.
garemannen
Skeleton
2 | 1
Thanks for this guide! I just want to add my perspective as a new Median player, I found the information on Ubers very useful since I have not done any of them. Right now there is just a huge lack of updated guides for the new version, so I much prefer as many guides as possible be published. I have a druid at lvl 120 but I was sort of stuck following an older (outdated) guide and thought of giving up. Now I will give this a try tonight, much appreciated :)
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
L H wrote:There's an option to save your draft and reload it when you want to go work on it again before submitting it for publication

Edit: perhaps consider a name change. Venomancer can be misleading for people because it insinuates the build is a necromancer, not a poison Druid.

Venomancer reminds me of Venomancer from DotA 2, which has a resemblance to poison druid.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:There's an option to save your draft and reload it when you want to go work on it again before submitting it for publication

I must have missed the save draft thing in my half sleep/awake state.

Also as stated earlier, it's a Dota2 reference :D Would AidsMancer be a better name? naah, how about VenoAids? Any suggestions?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
garemannen wrote:Thanks for this guide! I just want to add my perspective as a new Median player, I found the information on Ubers very useful since I have not done any of them. Right now there is just a huge lack of updated guides for the new version, so I much prefer as many guides as possible be published. I have a druid at lvl 120 but I was sort of stuck following an older (outdated) guide and thought of giving up. Now I will give this a try tonight, much appreciated :)

My pleasure. I will add more information as I try the remaining ubers. Let me know if you have any questions or need help!

Rediska wrote:I could have added a lot of things to the druid, since I played for the last three years, only him, different assemblies,But it's hard for me to formulate everything I want to say in English :)
Truine, the Temple Spires (totems) are immune to psn and fire that cant be pierced. .
These spiers either ignore or use the skill from the amulet hailstorm.

PM me any changes you'd suggest adding and I will reformat the text and credit you. Any input is appreciated :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
demonshalo wrote:Any suggestions?

Poison/Fire Druid
MuddledMind
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This looks pretty good, it's nice to see new guides popping up.

It of course still needs some tweaking and more lengthy explanations on specific ubers and such but overall, this sounds like it could be a fun/cheap druid build.

Kudos.